L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
LasTravel

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by LasTravel »

Thanks for share your work Szponiasty :D
Aka Gambit

Post by Aka Gambit »

Thanks for the latest version, Great work as always!
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

No prob. Glad you like it. Any idea what to add next? Maybe sth for easeing up zones.xml/zone_verticles editing? Or instances definitions .xml's? Or first just implement some more things to help dealing with htmls (like links/bypasses inserting)?
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

One tool for create zones will be really nice, :D, I hate manage zones :evil:!
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Me too... And I don't know, but I was looking for admin command to check zone/instanceid/templateid where you actually are right now and didn't found it... It was pissing me off many times that I had to do all the zone stuff/testing blindly... I'll share mine version of //zone_check command in few minutes and post link also here. Sec.
//EDIT: There you go:
viewtopic.php?f=69&t=17944
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD
denser

Post by denser »

i would like to create script or tool to //spawn in instance :) and it create spawn in xml
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!
mochitto

Post by mochitto »

Copy and Paste functions is bad i cant copy from dlgmk to pspad copy only "<" and from pspad to dlgmk pase only "???"
Sorry for my bad english.
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

mochitto wrote:Copy and Paste functions is bad i cant copy from dlgmk to pspad copy only "<" and from pspad to dlgmk pase only "???"
Oops. You're right. Probably sth broken cause of recompillation in new compiller, in unicode mode... I'll fix it probably today, once I'll have some free time.
denser

Post by denser »

JoeDaFlow wrote:Great tool, works fine
hunter acquired :?

2subj: some times images become rectangle with red cross. and also - my russian letters in preview looks normal but in source - abracadabra :)
Tiger, once tasted human flesh, will want to taste it again
L2J - the place where glad to see you any time!
Diego Vargas

Post by Diego Vargas »

Do I need to do something special to have images appear ?

For example I will make a button :

[html] <button value="TEST" width=70 height=22 action="bypass test" back="L2UI_ct1.button_df_down" fore="L2UI_ct1.button_df"> [/html]

The L2UI_CT1.button... images do not properly get drawn in the preview panel.
Lee

Post by Lee »

Some small things I saw in the first 3 mins of this prog:
- Some font colors are with the code, some are only the hex code of the color and its annoying ;D
- Can't scrolls autoresize? Its kind of annoying when i see them ;D
- When u put image after an image (from the insert thingie) in the Document preview window it appears that links are broken (u know like a page and a big red X in the bottom)
- Useful things in Styles are missing, such as < u > and < i >. Only center isn't enough..

I'll be editing the list, since im gonna use this prog alot! Thanks ;)
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

- already fixed thing with colors (earlier i've did it very simple - if 6 chars are selected, inserts hex code. otherwise whole tag with "<font>"
- already reworked. you can setup autosize, constant size, wrapped, formatted etc... whatever u like
- yup. fixed also (when inserting images, carriage return option is set by default, that solves problem and makes documents better to read; especially when someone doesn't use word wrapping)
- fixed unicode support (full UTF-8 or ANSI - won't add other, don't thing it would be usefull ever)
- added shits like todo, link/bypass editors, preview is reworked (shows also buttons like ingame etc)
- added simple project manager (setup dir and every html, java, properties etc... you need, is 2 mouse moves away - or quickly searchable by entering partial name on keyboard)
- can edit all kind of docs. not only html's. also slowly adding other things, like - currently only planned - xml editor
doesnt show much, and looks little "bald" right now - had to start reworking gui, cause old was not made to serve to sth more than a "notepad". i wan't to put some functions of my other prog into it too. so will be direct database editing within app, through connection to mysql server(s) and so on...
another edition will be published in 5-7 days i think. right now im working on (pretty time consuming) update on my servers: implementing and testing, between other things, my own antibot/anticheat, made of client app and core server part that communicates with client app, on one of free ports available... funny thing, i started to make this as an server interface to give easy but secure communicating features, free of all the "php <-> mysql" flaws, but it turned out, that with a little efford, also possible to put antibot/anticheat features :)

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/3338/img1mi.jpg
http://angakaran.cc/doc/mgmt3.jpg

PS. Since I'm in pretty big financial trouble, I'm thinking of selling those features, as an extensions to any L2J based servers. If someone would be interested, contact me - would make me find a will to finish it all sooner.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Damn, looks really good, someone might easily buy it :)
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

New release:

Beta 6 version download: http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2jdlg ... b6.445.zip

And update to beta 7 (too lazy to repack and reupload all again :P): http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2dlgm ... -7b519.zip

1) Download and unpack files from first archive
2) Download and unpack .exe from 2nd archive and overwrite the one from first one with it.

Still many things to fix:
- UTF support works whenever it want's to (need to rework few routines of synedit lib :/)
- App can crash taking all available resources, if you open image galery and quickly switch between galleries + scroll images fast here and there...
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Even with the flaws it's an amazing program, +9001 :D
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.