L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
janiii
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: L2j Dialog Maker 1.011 BETA

Post by janiii »

Aka Gambit wrote:This is an awesome idea, I always struggled with designing the html and it never showing up how I wanted. I would always have to go in game then out then restart the server then in game and out, wash rinse, repeat.
you can change the htmls in your server directory and then in game use the command //reload htm . this reloads all the htm files of the server in the data directory (not the hardcoded in core!).

but yeah, cool tool :) i had problems imaginating how the htm will look like or which tags i can use. :)
DO NOT EVEN TRY TO MESS WITH ME!
forum flOOder dancing dEVILoper
I don't give private support - PM will be ignored!
Aka Gambit

Post by Aka Gambit »

janiii wrote: you can change the htmls in your server directory and then in game use the command //reload htm . this reloads all the htm files of the server in the data directory (not the hardcoded in core!).

but yeah, cool tool :) i had problems imaginating how the htm will look like or which tags i can use. :)
Yeah I forgot about that.

Ugh I can't get any images to work, I have let the IGG load up like 10 times (takes forever too) and then when I am done categorizing them all and I save the files it still does not show up on the "Insert Image From Gallery" window nor the insert Image button....Running out of Ideas here.
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

This feature doesn not work. Sry. I'll try to update tool as soon as possible. Unfortunatelly currenltly have to spend many hours by working on my server - since L2jOfficial died, I'm still working on moving heavely modified core/dp into L2jServer.
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD
Aka Gambit

Post by Aka Gambit »

Ah ok, well I wasted a lot of time loading that for nothing...I just kept trying hahaha.

One thing I would like to suggest as a feature in a future release is allowing multiple editor tabs.
I find myself having like 5 or more windows open, yet it LOOKS like I should be able to just have a few tabs inside the program.

This is good for saving resources. Just an idea though.

Also a debugger would be nice as you can test it faster for open or invalid tags, as oddly enough that is enough to crash the whole client...O_O Don't ask me why id does, but it does. lol

Once again very nice program.
I hope you take my ideas into consideration and continue development of this program.
xanthos

Post by xanthos »

Link is dead.Reupload plz.
antons007

Post by antons007 »

can someone upload it somewhere else? I cann't download from http://87.98.236.28/db/download/l2jdlgm ... b3.336.zip
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2jdlg ... b3.336.zip

Reuploaded.

I did some updates. Will try to put everything together (and finish some more features) and I'll post a new release withing few days.
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD
Aka Gambit

Post by Aka Gambit »

Awesome, glad to hear you got some updates done on this, I'll wait patiently for your next release. Keep up the good work. And once again, thanks for this helpful tool.
moooo

Post by moooo »

Szponiasty wrote:http://get.angakaran.cc/l2jtools/l2jdlg ... b3.336.zip

Reuploaded.

I did some updates. Will try to put everything together (and finish some more features) and I'll post a new release withing few days.
Downloaded but it's the same zip file as before. No changes since 10/14/2009 the files read. Am I missing something? Thanks Szponiasty
Aka Gambit

Post by Aka Gambit »

moooo wrote:Downloaded but it's the same zip file as before. No changes since 10/14/2009 the files read. Am I missing something? Thanks Szponiasty
This is just the re-upload not an update. The update has not been put together yet, it said so here;
Szponiasty wrote:Will try to put everything together (and finish some more features) and I'll post a new release withing few days.
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Sry I'll post updated version as soon as I can. Currently lots of work and I don't even had time to put everything together and share.
NoGeRa

Post by NoGeRa »

I tested on Linux, gives errors of "ole" a little annoying, but it works.
thx
Delux

Post by Delux »

Nice, it looks ubber cool
noob256

Post by noob256 »

nice one, thank you! :D
the keltir is a feeble slob
all people want his fang
they re going crazy like a mob
and rape him in a gang

he ain t amused by such a plot
but says "lolwut i do not care
i let the gremlin take my spot
and spawn inside antharas lair".
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Finally had a hour of free time to update a little. Added image gallery + image preview in chat/community window.
Screenshot: http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/4989/l2jdlgmaker5.jpg

Here is download link for new version:
http://angakaran.cc/site/resources/devt ... g-maker-v1

Have fun.