Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
gmexid

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by gmexid »

im having some major problems with this, I access the install.php and all ok's are green, but when I go to index.php or xxx/acm/ I don't see anything, and I get an error about strf time zone, any suggestions

system: windows server 2008 r2 standard, using iis 7.5 web server
gmexid

Post by gmexid »

ok I got the account manager up and running, and its working, although I did see an php file with the characters information, is there a way to display the informion of the character in the acm window after a player logs in?
refuel

Post by refuel »

Hi
i have a problem with email
E-mail Address's with underscore before @ symbol not accepted!
e.g _@hotmail.com
i ve searched in the forums but didnt find an answer.

error: Please enter a valid e-mail address.
regenx

Post by regenx »

Who knows? This ACM works with Interlude server?

__EDITED:

Working. Thanks. ;)
I forgot this line:
CONFIG::g()->cb('core_interlude', true);
primeiro

Post by primeiro »

My account manager is creating accounts with access level = -1 in the accounts table, so the players cant login.

how can i fix it?

thks
lordaton

Post by lordaton »

Replace classes folder and worked perfectly,
Tnx
CostyKiller

Post by CostyKiller »

primeiro wrote:My account manager is creating accounts with access level = -1 in the accounts table, so the players cant login.

how can i fix it?

thks
Anyone has a fix for this?
malduin

Post by malduin »

In config.php there is a line :

Code: Select all

CONFIG::g()->cb('core_act_email', true);
replace it with:

CONFIG::g()->cb('core_act_email', false);
:D
CostyKiller

Post by CostyKiller »

malduin wrote:In config.php there is a line :

CONFIG::g()->cb('core_act_email', true);
replace it with:

CONFIG::g()->cb('core_act_email', false);
:D
even with this still creates the accounts with -1 access level.
codew

Post by codew »

You need to secure $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'] in the insert query of file account.class.php.

And is good to be used prepared statements for the querys.
mikiztly

Post by mikiztly »

hello,
i get acm with svn repository via eclipse, so i check out and copy /l2j_manager/account_manager to my server in /web/acm
i edit config.php to connect my database and with inspall.php i get everything ok, i delete install.php and access to my server http://pruebas/acm and get blank page, i check /acm/log and i found index.html so i don't have any clue whats wrong
any one can help me please?
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

Hi!

I hope all is fine for you. After 4 years, it's seems ACM is working even with L2J updates.

Regards,
Daedalus
Daedalus
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

daedalus wrote:Hi!

I hope all is fine for you. After 4 years, it's seems ACM is working even with L2J updates.

Regards,
Daedalus
Holy cow!

Welcome back :P