We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

[HELP] Updating Gracia Final (Restore Offline Traders).

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

[HELP] Updating Gracia Final (Restore Offline Traders).

Post by JMD » Fri May 10, 2013 11:43 am

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number: Gracia Final
L2JDP Revision Number: Gracia Final

I dont exactly use l2jserver source, i use the l2jofficial one (same code). But since l2jofficial devs moved here this is the best place to ask imho.

I am trying to add the restore offline traders feature. I copied the code from here: http://trac.l2jserver.com/changeset/4263 and http://trac.l2jdp.com/changeset/7462

At first i got a lot of errors, i managed to fix most except the following:

Code: Select all

[javac] Compiling 1385 source files to D:\workspace\L2JGFP\trunk\lin2srv\build\classes    [javac] D:\workspace\L2JGFP\trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\datatables\OfflineTradersTable.java:142: cannot find symbol    [javac] symbol  : method close(java.sql.Connection)    [javac] location: class net.sf.l2j.L2DatabaseFactory    [javac]             L2DatabaseFactory.close(con);    [javac]                              ^    [javac] D:\workspace\L2JGFP\trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\datatables\OfflineTradersTable.java:177: cannot find symbol    [javac] symbol  : method setDetached(boolean)    [javac] location: class net.sf.l2j.gameserver.network.L2GameClient    [javac]                     client.setDetached(true);    [javac]                           ^    [javac] D:\workspace\L2JGFP\trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\datatables\OfflineTradersTable.java:180: cannot find symbol    [javac] symbol  : method getAccountNamePlayer()    [javac] location: class net.sf.l2j.gameserver.model.actor.instance.L2PcInstance    [javac]                     client.setAccountName(player.getAccountNamePlayer());    [javac]                                                 ^    [javac] D:\workspace\L2JGFP\trunk\lin2srv\java\net\sf\l2j\gameserver\datatables\OfflineTradersTable.java:253: cannot find symbol    [javac] symbol  : method close(java.sql.Connection)    [javac] location: class net.sf.l2j.L2DatabaseFactory    [javac]             L2DatabaseFactory.close(con);    [javac]                              ^    [javac] 4 errors

Thanks in advance. :oops:

JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: [HELP] Updating Gracia Final (Restore Offline Traders).

Post by JMD » Fri May 10, 2013 3:44 pm

Omg i fixed them all on my own... 8)