Global view of my followers mobile number list

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
nilamony

Global view of my followers mobile number list

Post by nilamony » Sat Jun 11, 2022 9:14 am

On Twitter The highlights of this global vision are: Influencers : We can mobile number list see the brands, people and media that influence my audience the most. Brands : PuroMarketing.com, MarketingDirecto.com, MktFan and El País. People : Juan Merodio and Juan Carlos Mejía. Media : El País, El Mundo, Muy Interesante and Meca 2.0. Segments : Technology and entrepreneurship: 66.9% . Marketing mobile number list and Social Media: 23.28%. Marketing and Advertising: 4.87%.

Internet and Business – English speaking: 0.42%. general profile audience Twitter Tristan Elosegui General Twitter audience profile – Tristán Elósegui Up to this point, the data we have analyzed allows us to understand the context in which the audience mobile number list that follows mobile number list me on Twitter moves. In addition to the demographic data and their profile, in this global vision the data on the biggest influencers is quite expected due to the recognition of the users. I find it very interesting to see that the largest segment is Technology and Entrepreneurship , instead of marketing or the like.

Another fact that strikes me is how small the universe of mobile number list marketing is (of people who use marketing to describe themselves in their biographies), since marketing only represents 0.62% of Twitter profiles in Spain . Marketing only represents 0.62% of Twitter profiles in Spain If we see it with a second level of analysis, new influencers appear, but we do not find great variations. audience segments twitter tristan elosegui audiense In the following levels of analysis we begin to mobile number list see data about his personality .