We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

NPC Buffer

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
alennaor

NPC Buffer

Post by alennaor » Sun Mar 22, 2020 12:43 pm

good morning, someone could recommend me some npc buffer? shiela is not working for me since it crashes the game, I do not see guides on how to configure it so I have done it on my own and I do not know why the client closes me every time I buff

anyway, I hope you can recommend some other buffer to add to my server, I have seen yanbuffer and rin4's but I have not found any guides or download links

Amrod

Re: NPC Buffer

Post by Amrod » Mon Mar 23, 2020 4:51 pm

alennaor

Post by alennaor » Mon Mar 23, 2020 10:17 pm

I don't know how to configure it, and on the page the installation is incomplete, they don't explain it well and i get this

1. ERROR in C:\Users\Chapulin\Downloads\L2J_Server_2.6.0.0\game\data\scripts\YANModPack\YANBuffer\YANBufferData.java (at line 45)
import com.l2jserver.L2DatabaseFactory;
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
The import com.l2jserver.L2DatabaseFactory cannot be resolved
----------
2. ERROR in C:\Users\Chapulin\Downloads\L2J_Server_2.6.0.0\game\data\scripts\YANModPack\YANBuffer\YANBufferData.java (at line 516)
try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
L2DatabaseFactory cannot be resolved
----------
3. ERROR in C:\Users\Chapulin\Downloads\L2J_Server_2.6.0.0\game\data\scripts\YANModPack\YANBuffer\YANBufferData.java (at line 598)
try (Connection con = L2DatabaseFactory.getInstance().getConnection();
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----------
4. ERROR in C:\Users\Chapulin\Downloads\L2J_Server_2.6.0.0\game\data\scripts\YANModPack\YANBuffer\YANBufferData.java (at line 625)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----------
5. ERROR in C:\Users\Chapulin\Downloads\L2J_Server_2.6.0.0\game\data\scripts\YANModPack\YANBuffer\YANBufferData.java (at line 648)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
----------
6. ERROR in C:\Users\Chapulin\Downloads\L2J_Server_2.6.0.0\game\data\scripts\YANModPack\YANBuffer\YANBufferData.java (at line 673)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

KGB1st

Post by KGB1st » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:55 pm