L2DatabaseFactory / ConnectionFactory

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
unfor6iven

L2DatabaseFactory / ConnectionFactory

Post by unfor6iven »

Hey there guys, im trying to host a private server for me and a few friends and right now im trying to add a scheme buffer (Rin4a's scheme buffer)...
i did it all... everything is ok... but when i try to run the server, i get a error on the scrips in line 32...

"Exception in thread "main" org.mdkt.compiler.CompilationException: Unable to compile the source
[kind=ERROR, line=32, message=cannot find symbol
symbol: class ConnectionFactory

Initially that had "L2DatabaseFactory", had the same error... googled it... changed it to "ConnectionFactory"... same error...
Initially i also had a error related to the abose line:
"import com.l2jserver.gameserver.config.Config;"
but i searched on other ".java" files till i found the "correction"...

On the "L2DatabaseFactory/ConnectionFactory" im stuck... can someone help??
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: L2DatabaseFactory / ConnectionFactory

Post by Zoey76 »

unfor6iven wrote: โ†‘Wed Nov 27, 2019 9:34 pm Hey there guys, im trying to host a private server for me and a few friends and right now im trying to add a scheme buffer (Rin4a's scheme buffer)...
i did it all... everything is ok... but when i try to run the server, i get a error on the scrips in line 32...

"Exception in thread "main" org.mdkt.compiler.CompilationException: Unable to compile the source
[kind=ERROR, line=32, message=cannot find symbol
symbol: class ConnectionFactory

Initially that had "L2DatabaseFactory", had the same error... googled it... changed it to "ConnectionFactory"... same error...
Initially i also had a error related to the abose line:
"import com.l2jserver.gameserver.config.Config;"
but i searched on other ".java" files till i found the "correction"...

On the "L2DatabaseFactory/ConnectionFactory" im stuck... can someone help??
Moved to High Five Support, please try latest version, if you have troubles join us in Discord.