We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Post Reply
jonhanon
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by jonhanon » Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:42 pm

Hello. So i have problem and seems cant find solution. I using latest development branch of h5.
So problem is when gameserver just launched, all bosses that must have minions just standing alone. If rb get killed and respawned by normal means or another instance of rb is spawned through admin console, minions are spawned as well and all seems working fine, but if server restarted after that minions are gone again.
And there is no any errors in console output, so i even dont know where to look...

Edoogel
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Edoogel » Mon Jun 17, 2019 4:20 pm

I confirm, there is such a problem on the server. And how to fix, too, can not find.

jonhanon
Posts: 3
Joined: Wed Sep 19, 2018 10:21 pm

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by jonhanon » Thu Jun 20, 2019 12:25 pm

Looks like at last i found problem.
In gameserver.java its needed to be RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance().load(); not just RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance();
At least all rb now spawning with minions, and no any compile errors

Edoogel
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Edoogel » Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:01 am

Checked, everything works fine. Thank you jonhanon! :+1:

User avatar
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 am
Location: Spain

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Sacrifice » Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Code: Select all

RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance();
in gameserver class is sufficient for all, because the constructor calls, on instantiation of the class at the method

Code: Select all

load();
or something like that, that's meaning that you're duplicating things if you completed the code with this stuff... :think:

RaidBossSpawnManager class require too much rework and not only 6 characters that you're adding.

Without no mention internal class

Code: Select all

MinionData
... That require some things more... :shifty:
Retail GameMaster and Developer using Eclipse for Java Developers (64 bits), OpenJDK11 (64 bits), MySQL 8.0+ (64 bits).

Edoogel
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Edoogel » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:36 am

Sacrifice wrote:
Tue Jun 25, 2019 4:37 pm

Code: Select all

RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance();
in gameserver class is sufficient for all, because the constructor calls, on instantiation of the class at the method

Code: Select all

load();
or something like that, that's meaning that you're duplicating things if you completed the code with this stuff... :think:

RaidBossSpawnManager class require too much rework and not only 6 characters that you're adding.

Without no mention internal class

Code: Select all

MinionData
... That require some things more... :shifty:
I understand, but here it works (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance (). load ()) and all raid bosses stand with minenes, and when spelled out (RaidBossSpawnManager.getInstance ()) then redBosses stand without miniens.

User avatar
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 am
Location: Spain

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Sacrifice » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am

I tell you that this is not the best fix, does it work? Yes, but it is not the best fix.

At least I edited about 100 lines of that class and eliminated many more, and in the datapack I also made quite a few deletions and editions related to that.

If that makes you happy ... Ole!
Retail GameMaster and Developer using Eclipse for Java Developers (64 bits), OpenJDK11 (64 bits), MySQL 8.0+ (64 bits).

Edoogel
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Edoogel » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:57 pm

Sacrifice wrote:
Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:44 am
I tell you that this is not the best fix, does it work? Yes, but it is not the best fix.

At least I edited about 100 lines of that class and eliminated many more, and in the datapack I also made quite a few deletions and editions related to that.

If that makes you happy ... Ole!
it's not about happiness. I'm not saying that this is a panacea, it can just be used until the fix for this bug is released.

User avatar
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 am
Location: Spain

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Sacrifice » Fri Jun 28, 2019 5:58 pm

Okey, no problem them :clap: :wave:
Retail GameMaster and Developer using Eclipse for Java Developers (64 bits), OpenJDK11 (64 bits), MySQL 8.0+ (64 bits).

User avatar
Avanael92
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:26 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Avanael92 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:27 am

I don't think that's the problem. With your "fix" you're calling load() twice, nothing else. You're just putting a band-aid on without knowing what's the cause. What about codes that are supposed to launch one time? That's really bad practice what you're doing.

For me minions are spawning just fine after launch and restart. So I guess the problem lies somewhere else.
Image

Edoogel
Posts: 59
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 am
Location: Russia
Contact:

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Edoogel » Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:06 pm

Avanael92 wrote:
Sat Jun 29, 2019 11:27 am
I don't think that's the problem. With your "fix" you're calling load() twice, nothing else. You're just putting a band-aid on without knowing what's the cause. What about codes that are supposed to launch one time? That's really bad practice what you're doing.

For me minions are spawning just fine after launch and restart. So I guess the problem lies somewhere else.
here is a completely revised and revised script. Now everything will spawn without the above mentioned addition.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

User avatar
Avanael92
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 186
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:26 pm
Location: Germany

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Avanael92 » Sun Jun 30, 2019 6:03 pm

I don't see how that's revised. You didn't change anything related to minions not spawning. The code is literally 99% the same as mine, you just shorted the code a little bit and changed respawntime from long to int. :think:

You should consider changing respawntime back to long asap. The respawn time is saved as unix timestamp in milliseconds and those go way over the max value of int.

Example:
Unix Timestamp: +1,561,916,406,096
Max int value: +2,147,483,647
Image

User avatar
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 1020
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:31 am
Location: Spain

Re: Raid bosses minions not spawn on server launch

Post by Sacrifice » Fri Jul 05, 2019 5:36 am

Avanael92, will he have to learn one day? Don't?...

Edoogel, not are sufficient mister.
Retail GameMaster and Developer using Eclipse for Java Developers (64 bits), OpenJDK11 (64 bits), MySQL 8.0+ (64 bits).

Post Reply