[FIXED] Impossible download builds

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Engelard

[FIXED] Impossible download builds

Post by Engelard »

NOTE: i can't make such topic as your forum advised by the following link: viewforum.php?f=77
Because for some reason no "New topic" button there.

I can't start build my first server according with your "official" guides from the main page of l2jserver.com/. Some bug of your site, when comes to step

Get the server Core, DataPack and Geodata (optional) for the version you want.

I can't download it, those two buttons on site

simply throw my user view on the top of your site, and no downloading begins. I have window10x64, tried to download with opera and microsoft edge. Same result, same bug.

P.S. "High five geodata" i can download, there is no bug.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Impossible download builds

Post by Zoey76 »

Engelard wrote: โ†‘Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:07 am NOTE: i can't make such topic as your forum advised by the following link: viewforum.php?f=77
Because for some reason no "New topic" button there.

I can't start build my first server according with your "official" guides from the main page of l2jserver.com/. Some bug of your site, when comes to step

Get the server Core, DataPack and Geodata (optional) for the version you want.

I can't download it, those two buttons on site

simply throw my user view on the top of your site, and no downloading begins. I have window10x64, tried to download with opera and microsoft edge. Same result, same bug.

P.S. "High five geodata" i can download, there is no bug.
We changed all this guides and updated them, on main page you can get the compiled version, updated on each change that is pushed.