Subclass limitations (Elfs-Delvs; Overlord and Warsmith)

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
EcosdeElia

Subclass limitations (Elfs-Delvs; Overlord and Warsmith)

Post by EcosdeElia »

Hey, I'm working on a H5 roleplay server , and we decided some weeks ago to unblock the subclass restrictions (elfs-OL-WS), lvl (I just setted it up to 40, and its working!!, I feel like a hacker this is my very first time) and quest items (done, too)

So I've been searching in eclipse like mad but I can't find what I'm looking for, so I just came up with the idea of looking for help.

Thank you very much in advance,

Like, for real.
Amrod

Re: Subclass limitations (Elfs-Delvs; Overlord and Warsmith)

Post by Amrod »

Hello

Maybe this well help you: L2JServer\Java\com.l2jserver\gameserver\model\base\PlayerClass.java

Code: Select all

private Race _race;
	private ClassLevel _level;
	private ClassType _type;

private static final Set<PlayerClass> mainSubclassSet;
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> neverSubclassed = EnumSet.of(Overlord, Warsmith);

private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet1 = EnumSet.of(DarkAvenger, Paladin, TempleKnight, ShillienKnight);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet2 = EnumSet.of(TreasureHunter, AbyssWalker, Plainswalker);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet3 = EnumSet.of(Hawkeye, SilverRanger, PhantomRanger);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet4 = EnumSet.of(Warlock, ElementalSummoner, PhantomSummoner);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet5 = EnumSet.of(Sorceror, Spellsinger, Spellhowler);

private static final EnumMap<PlayerClass, Set<PlayerClass>> subclassSetMap = new EnumMap<>(PlayerClass.class);

There is this 4th line.

And there I found this one too:

case ELF:
						subclasses.removeAll(getSet(Race.DARK_ELF, Third));
						break;
					case DARK_ELF:
						subclasses.removeAll(getSet(Race.ELF, Third));
						break;
I'm quite sure you will find some good things withing this Java file. Try it out
Regards
EcosdeElia

Post by EcosdeElia »

Yeah !! Thanks!! Gonna comment the elf stuff and put those overlords and warsmiths in some group and pray

Thank you!
EcosdeElia

Post by EcosdeElia »

It didn't work at first, but I commented the good line with trial and error..

It's all working now, I'll put the modifications here later, in case someone comes looking for exactly the same stuff.
EcosdeElia

Post by EcosdeElia »

I said I would put the modifications and forgot about it, here they are. With this , any tank class will be able to choose other tank classes as subclasess, elfs will be able to choose delfs subclasses and if in the config files you setted it up to not require any quest items and to be able to use any master to take subclasses, players will be able to choose any subclass (included overlord and warsmith) no matter their race or class.

The only exception is the kamaels.

Thank you again for your help, it was very useful!

PlayerClass.java
/*

private static final Set<PlayerClass> mainSubclassSet;
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> neverSubclassed = EnumSet.of(Overlord, Warsmith);

private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet1 = EnumSet.of(DarkAvenger, Paladin, TempleKnight, ShillienKnight);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet2 = EnumSet.of(TreasureHunter, AbyssWalker, Plainswalker);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet3 = EnumSet.of(Hawkeye, SilverRanger, PhantomRanger);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet4 = EnumSet.of(Warlock, ElementalSummoner, PhantomSummoner);
	private static final Set<PlayerClass> subclasseSet5 = EnumSet.of(Sorceror, Spellsinger, Spellhowler);

private static final EnumMap<PlayerClass, Set<PlayerClass>> subclassSetMap = new EnumMap<>(PlayerClass.class);

static
	{
		Set<PlayerClass> subclasses = getSet(null, Third);
		// subclasses.removeAll(neverSubclassed);

mainSubclassSet = subclasses;

/*
		 * subclassSetMap.put(Paladin, subclasseSet1); subclassSetMap.put(TempleKnight, subclasseSet1); subclassSetMap.put(ShillienKnight, subclasseSet1); subclassSetMap.put(TreasureHunter, subclasseSet2); subclassSetMap.put(AbyssWalker, subclasseSet2); subclassSetMap.put(Plainswalker,
		 * subclasseSet2); subclassSetMap.put(Hawkeye, subclasseSet3); subclassSetMap.put(SilverRanger, subclasseSet3); subclassSetMap.put(PhantomRanger, subclasseSet3); subclassSetMap.put(Warlock, subclasseSet4); subclassSetMap.put(ElementalSummoner, subclasseSet4);
		 * subclassSetMap.put(PhantomSummoner, subclasseSet4); subclassSetMap.put(Sorceror, subclasseSet5); subclassSetMap.put(Spellsinger, subclasseSet5); subclassSetMap.put(Spellhowler, subclasseSet5);
		 */
	}

case ELF:
						//subclasses.removeAll(getSet(Race.DARK_ELF, Third));
						break;
					case DARK_ELF:
						//subclasses.removeAll(getSet(Race.ELF, Third));
						break;
L2VillageMasterInstance.java

if (player.getLevel() < 40)
						{