Retail like Rush skills !!!

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Arverion

Retail like Rush skills !!!

Post by Arverion »

Hello guys ..!

It's me again with new Report .. well actually i have discussed with (Zealer) in this Topic viewtopic.php?f=81&t=31766 4 or 5 days ago .. ok so it was an misunderstanding from me and Sorry for that cuz the other topic was about other problem , but now i made this topic to make this report official so let's begin :) !

As i explained before : Rush skills should be like this [[ if player1 rushing to player2 and player2 rushing to player1 from (600/200) Range both rushed at the same time >> after rushing player1 should stop on the last location that player2 was in before player2 rush to player1 .. ]]

Our current Rush skills is :[[ when used by 2 normal players (Duelist vs Titan) with Rush impact .. both Rushed and that what happened : Hugging each other .. ]]

Here u can see what i mean :) >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcMQivy ... e=youtu.be

I also Mentioned walking targets [[ it should be when player1 rush to player2 while player2 was walking to player1 then player one after rushing should be on the point of location that player2 was in before player1 rush to him ..! ]]

So Main point is Rush skills must drive it's caster to the last point of location that his target was in before the caster use his Rush !

Note that i use last github (develop) version !

Ok guys now you feel my pain :mrgreen: and i hope u get my point and please fix (Rush skills) so good luck everyone :+1: and cya later :wave:
Arverion

Re: Retail like Rush skills !!!

Post by Arverion »

Is there someone interested about Rush skills and it's Retail like ?

sorry but i am kinda Wondering .!!

if there some fix .. i guess it will be Great .. for the sake of Retail it worth some attention !

Ty ..!
Arverion

Post by Arverion »

Hello l2jserver , it's been so long and i am witing for someone to replay on my topic and yet non ..

please this is really important for Play style it's not only Rush skills vs rush skill it's also rush skills vs shadow step skill it's all about the change in players locations u charge to last location that your target was in once you used the skill ..!

so please it's for Retail like play style!
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Arverion wrote:Hello l2jserver , it's been so long and i am witing for someone to replay on my topic and yet non ..

please this is really important for Play style it's not only Rush skills vs rush skill it's also rush skills vs shadow step skill it's all about the change in players locations u charge to last location that your target was in once you used the skill ..!

so please it's for Retail like play style!
I have created issue, please follow the progress of this issue on BitBucket.

It'll be resolved soon, as it look as a simple issue.