Cannot run the jar files

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
DemICE

Cannot run the jar files

Post by DemICE »

Hello,
I downloaded the 2015-10-22 server+dapapack today, everything went fine up to the point where i needed to run the L2J_Configurator.jar. First i was a white icon, with no association.
I went and tried to link it with the javaw.exe of the jdk1.8.0_66, and instead it tried to open with uTorrent (lol) next i tried java.exe. It successfully changed the icon to java, but it still just opens a cmd for a split second before it disappears and nothing happens. I also tried the same for the java.exe and javaw.exe of the jre1.8.0_66.
Next i tried to run it from the cmd, and i got this:

i don't know how much help this is, needless to say i dont understand a thing.
if someone has a hypothesis of why this would happen, i would be grateful if he could help me a bit.

thanks in advance
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Cannot run the jar files

Post by Zoey76 »

Did you unzip Server and Datapack in the same folder?