We moved our repositories to BitBucket!

If you can't login or you can't register to the forums do not rise an issue, instead please write to support (at) l2jserver.com

Check our wiki!

Report server issues here

Forum has been updated to phpBB 3.2, let's see if this fixes some minor bugs we had.

Thank you for visiting http://www.l2jserver.com/

Account creation Problem / login server.

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Brian786

Account creation Problem / login server.

Post by Brian786 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:39 pm

Hello, I am sort of new to l2j, and decided to play around with it again, however I'm running into an issue when I try to create an account in the client.

Both login and Game servers boot up fine with no errors, but when I go to login on the client, I get this error in the login server.

[07/10 11:22:19] Auto created account ''.
[07/10 11:22:19] Exception while retriving account info for ''!
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: login
at com.l2jserver.loginserver.model.data.AccountInfo.<init>(AccountInfo.java:40)
at com.l2jserver.loginserver.LoginController.retriveAccountInfo(LoginController.java:235)
at com.l2jserver.loginserver.LoginController.retriveAccountInfo(LoginController.java:273)
at com.l2jserver.loginserver.LoginController.retriveAccountInfo(LoginController.java:172)
at com.l2jserver.loginserver.network.clientpackets.RequestAuthLogin.run(RequestAuthLogin.java:126)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

I'm not sure if I'm missing something simple here or not, I am just running this server local for testing purposes.

Thank You!

Brian786

Re: Account creation Problem / login server.

Post by Brian786 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:07 pm

Nvm I was using the wrong client. :crazy:

Sorry!