How to make my server Online(not only in my pc)

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
touchmegr

How to make my server Online(not only in my pc)

Post by touchmegr »

Hallo again,
I have a big problem, and I say big because I have already see 100+ youtubes videos and all says the same things (e.x where and what write my ip address) but when I try to do this I take erros!
That's why my last hope is here I will show you my server.properties file, my login.properties file and my ipconfig file and last my cmd ipconfig all the videos talk for internelhost name/externalhost name but in my files I have nothing like this pls if can some one to help me.
To tell me exactly where I put my ip so to be able to play a person outside of my router because the only thing who I succed was to play only in my home network.
Serverproperties.jpg
loginproperties.jpg
ipconfig.jpg
cmdipconfig.jpg
Myipaddress.jpg
Well I think I have give to you all my information my server is h5 if this is necessary too!!!

Thanks a lot
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Heaven

Re: How to make my server Online(not only in my pc)

Post by Heaven »

Change on your server IP. Try.. and look at EnableUPnP in server.cfg it must be True

p.s. if not works try LoginHostname to * in loginserver.cfg maybe it can helps you
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.