Patch creation - see changed files

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
sahar

Patch creation - see changed files

Post by sahar »

Hello everyone,
When l2j was still on SVN I could right click on my local project to create a patch and then it showed me a list of files that were changed before I actually created the patch.
Since it moved to git, when I come to create a patch now it just directly asks me where do i want to save the patch, without actually showing me what files did I change.

Any ideas how can I change that?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Patch creation - see changed files

Post by Zoey76 »

You can use Git Staging to save the files you don't want to include in the patch.