How add new admin handler?

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Berkas

How add new admin handler?

Post by Berkas »

Hello, how add new admin handler? Because I have a lot of errors, I don't know how properly add it.
1. Add it into admin.handlers and where when?
Zealar
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: How add new admin handler?

Post by Zealar »

Do you want new admin commands?

handlers/admincommandhandlers

Then add it in MasterHandler using class name

Code: Select all

// Admin Command Handlers            AdminAdmin.class,            AdminAnnouncements.class,            AdminBBS.class,            AdminBuffs.class, 
Berkas

Post by Berkas »

Thanks, it's first time i'm creating H5, thats why i'm asking so stupid questions, but thanks for answers, they really helps to me!!!
Reese21

Post by Reese21 »

The new admin handler is a breath of fresh air! It seamlessly streamlines website operations, making tasks smoother and more efficient. With its user-friendly interface, navigating through various functions is a breeze. Whether it's managing content or moderating discussions, the admin handler simplifies every process. Moreover, the added feature to easily customize layouts enhances the overall user experience. This https://disqus.com/by/njmcdirectcom/about/ Website owners will definitely appreciate the convenience it offers. So, don't hesitate to browse around here and explore the multitude of functions this admin handler has to offer. It's a game-changer in website management, empowering admins to efficiently oversee their platforms with ease and effectiveness.