l2 buffer who can help?

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
TPK

Re: l2 buffer who can help?

Post by TPK »

It seems that it was really what the problem >.<
My mind exploding. Thx
kutt

Post by kutt »

loss25 wrote:i downloaded Rin4a Buffer V1.3 Edited By Squirtle {Updated to Hi5},

1) Find the file, scripts.cfg inside your "gameserver\data ", open it with notepad, and add this at the end of the file:
custom/555_NPCBUFFER/__init__.py after this save.

2) copy and paste the file __init__.py inside scripts\custom\555_NPCBUFFER

3) Add the sql into your database

4) Add into NPC table [for gs db] (id=555 idTemplate=18544 name=Buffer serverSideName=1 title=Scheme serverSideTitle=1 class=LineageNpcEV.trap_ironcastle collision_radius=8 Collision_height=24 level=85 sex=etc type=L2npc attackrange=40 hp=5555 mp=5555 *You can just tab or null through the rest*

5) Use the command "//spawn 555" in game

did all that is writing, sql.sql added successfully, __init__.py edited

<CODE DELETED - St3eT>

Sorry for the super old post necro, but I'm trying to add this buffer to my Hi5 server.

I have done steps 1,2 and 3. But I don't have an NPC table to add the buffer to. Does anyone know if this is different on revision 273?

Thanks,

Kutt
stanik

Post by stanik »

The half did not understand what and where to copy.
Besides, the way is also indicated not true. Files such is not here: YANModPack/YANBuffer/YANBuffer.java
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Locking this thread from 2014, if you really need support with an script, post the script and explain what was done.