Errors with 4 libs when compiling...

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Eternion

Errors with 4 libs when compiling...

Post by Eternion »

L2J Revision Number: 5937
L2JDP Revision Number: 9641

Hey guys!

I'm kinda new to L2J in development, and after I've done all my wanted things when editing and changing folder structure for new L2J project, I'm getting an annoying error when "binding" the JavaEngine, JythonEngine, MMOCore and Netcon libs to my main .jar (l2jserver.jar) file...
I can compile without ANY problems the mentioned libs, but when I compile the project Core, it gives me the following error:

Code: Select all

compile:    [javac] Compiling 1662 source files to C:\Users\Miranda\Eclipse\L2JPROJECT_Core\build\bin    [javac] error: error reading C:\Users\Miranda\Eclipse\L2JPROJECT_Core\dist\libs\java-engine-1.7.1.jar; invalid header field    [javac] error: error reading C:\Users\Miranda\Eclipse\L2JPROJECT_Core\dist\libs\jython-engine-2.2.1.jar; invalid header field    [javac] 2 errors BUILD FAILEDC:\Users\Miranda\Eclipse\L2JPROJECT_Core\build.xml:52: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details. Total time: 6 seconds 
NOTE: The ONLY change I've made on those libs (JavaEngine and JythonEngine, to be specific), is that I changed the "vender" on the packages. (from com.l2jserver... to com.l2jPROJECT...)
NOTE 2: The log error also occurs when i compile and put the MMOCore and Netcon .jar files on the /dist/libs folder.

--
Thanks in advance. :)
jurchiks

Re: Errors with 4 libs when compiling...

Post by jurchiks »

Why would you compile those libs yourself? Just use the ones that come with the Core and be done with it.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Eternion

Post by Eternion »

I can use the SVN Core libs for the MMOCore and the Netcon error, but I would like to re-compile the JythonEngine and JavaEngine just to change the vendor name...
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

You have to change all those lib imports in code aswell.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

Try removing meta-data from ant-builder script (build.xml)
Eternion

Post by Eternion »

UnAfraid wrote:Try removing meta-data from ant-builder script (build.xml)
from which project? The JythonEngine and JavaEngine or from the Core?
--
BTW: Where do I find the meta-data on the ant-builder script? Sorry for this noob question... :/