Changing Item Grade

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
WartornSaint

Changing Item Grade

Post by WartornSaint »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

Good Morning,

I am running l2j High Five server that is up to date.

I am wondering if I can change the grade of an item server side. More importantly, I want to make an existing nograde item S grade for the purposes enchanting through use of S grade scrolls.

Let me be more specific.

I have currently modified the permanent National Representative Warrior’s jewelry in the xml files. (17198, 17199, and 17200) These items have a description that matches the Olympiad Warrior’s jewelry (13752, 13753, and 13754) but they do not have an assigned skill of their own.

By assigning the respective Olympiad Warrior’s Jewelry skill ID (8292-1, 8293-1, and 8294-1) to the National Representative Jewelry they function properly with bonuses that match the description.

I have one remaining objective:

1. I want to make is so they can be enchanted with S grade scrolls.

It appears that item grade is coded client side. Is there a server side solution? Or, have I hit the end of the road.

Thanks,

WTS
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Changing Item Grade

Post by Zoey76 »

The item grade display in client is hardcoded.

But the server side item grade it's not, and can be changed.

Make sure to take as example a S-grade jewelry and you will notice the parameters, about grade and requirement to allow enchantment.