Can Not Register Game Server

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
artemix22

Can Not Register Game Server

Post by artemix22 »

I have download the latest Stable Subversion Access from here : http://www.l2jserver.com/download/

Core : Revision 6146
DP : Revision 9900

For eclipse i follow the instruction from here : http://www.l2jserver.com/wiki/Setup_Ecl ... timisation

After i got the .zip files (L2J_DataPack and L2J_Server), i extract those files to a folder named "MyGameServerFolder", and then.. :

1. i put database password on C:\MyGameServerFolder\game\config\Server.properties
2. i put database password on C:\MyGameServerFolder\login\config\LoginServer.properties
3. i run database_installer.windows batch file from tool folder (it run perfectly, i can see the result from my navicat)
4. i try to register the game server, and the error appear, here is the picture of the error :

for your information, i use :
1. the latest jre7
2. the latest jdk1.7.0_25
3. MySQL 5.5
4. the latest Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
5. the latest silksubversion

i try to do this with the instruction about 10 times with same error result.

i really appreciate if you can help me, thx in advance, GBU.
burrito

Re: Can Not Register Game Server

Post by burrito »

Hello

You posted in the wrong section, this is for Website/Forum Support and suggestions. Not anything to do directly with running a server.

This should be moved to High Five Server Support section.

About your problem, seems like your file structure of your server might be wrong, try using search as well if you can not figure it out.
artemix22

Post by artemix22 »

i make it exactly just like 1 years ago, step by step, i extract that 2 .zip files to one folder and i didn't change anything except the password for database in loginserver.properties and server.properties

sorry if i posted in wrong section.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

If you run this on a command line:

Code: Select all

java -Djava.util.logging.config.file=console.cfg -cp ./../libs/*;l2jlogin.jar com.l2jserver.gsregistering.BaseGameServerRegister -c
You will notice:

Code: Select all

Error: Could not find or load main class com.l2jserver.gsregistering.BaseGameServerRegister
This means that the script (bat file) is not finding the l2jlogin.jar file, most likely you have an error in the path, try to unpack both core and dp in the same folder again (new folder).
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
artemix22

Post by artemix22 »

not work zoey, but when i use nightlies it's work, is it possible i did something wrong in "build" part?
artemix22

Post by artemix22 »

still waiting for solution here dude.. i try every way i know but still not working.. i format my computer and not working too
tukune

Post by tukune »

artemix22 wrote:4. the latest Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
:evil: "latest" is not version number.
tell your silksubversion version x.xx, subclipse version x.xx (or subversive version x.xx)

and post your META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file in l2jserver.jar
artemix22

Post by artemix22 »

JOJO wrote:
artemix22 wrote:4. the latest Eclipse IDE for Java Developers
:evil: "latest" is not version number.
tell your silksubversion version x.xx, subclipse version x.xx (or subversive version x.xx)

and post your META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file in l2jserver.jar
Slik-Subversion-1.8.0-win32 http://www.sliksvn.com/en/download
Eclipse IDE for Java Developers (eclipse-java-kepler-R-win32) http://www.eclipse.org/downloads/

i don't know where to find META-INF/MANIFEST.MF file in l2jserver.jar

here is what i do so far :

while i use .zip source from nightlies it can register, but while i use .zip source from eclipse compiling it cannot register.

while i double click the l2jlogin.jar from .zip nightlies nothing error appear (it means working ? ), but when i double click l2jlogin.jar from eclipse compiling .zip result, error appear : "Invalid or Corrupt Jar file... "

is it possible error came from compiling/build? i follow the instruction from here : http://www.l2jserver.com/wiki/Setup_Eclipse_and_SVN step by step, i do this about 20 times in this month :shock:
tukune

Post by tukune »

artemix22 wrote:Slik-Subversion-1.8.0-win32 http://www.sliksvn.com/en/download
Maybe You using Subversive plugin 1.7 and Slik svn 1.8.
Subversive plugin not support svn 1.8 yet.

:twisted: http://www.l2jserver.com/w/images/c/c4/ ... ectors.png
artemix22

Post by artemix22 »

OMG!! almost one month i spend to figure out :cry: :cry: :cry:

thx JOJO, you are the savior, GBU!

CASE CLOSED! :D
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Updated wiki with a note about L2J not supporting SVN 1.8, hopefully that'll reduce the number of such cases.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

jurchiks wrote:Updated wiki with a note about L2J not supporting SVN 1.8, hopefully that'll reduce the number of such cases.
Not related to L2j, we officially use Subclipse not Suversive and it works fine.