How can i Disable the Rare Item Craft?

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
piche666

How can i Disable the Rare Item Craft?

Post by piche666 »

» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:2941
L2JDP Revision Number:5986

How can i disable the Rare Item Craft? because if the SA Foundation work is not already finished i want to disable the crafting of Foundation Items.
I was looking at the recipe.xml
or maybe the RecipeController.java ?

Anybody can help me?
Bruteforce

Re: How can i Disable the Rare Item Craft?

Post by Bruteforce »

I don't remember who gave me the solution, but I take no credit for it...but it works great:

Code: Select all

Index: java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java===================================================================--- java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java    (revision 2798)+++ java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/RecipeController.java    (working copy)@@ -901,7 +901,7 @@            L2Item template = ItemTable.getInstance().getTemplate(itemId);                        // check that the current recipe has a rare production or not-           if (rareProdId != -1)+           if (rareProdId != -1 && rareProdId == itemId)            {                if (Rnd.get(100) < _recipeList.getRarity())                { 
piche666

Re: How can i Disable the Rare Item Craft?

Post by piche666 »

omg , i had headacke trying to do this ¬¬
so quite simple and perfect , thxs dude for helping others (in this case , me :) )