Subclass acumulative sistem

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
flakpredator

Subclass acumulative sistem

Post by flakpredator »

Hi im trying to make my server with an skill accumulative sistem after subclass, but i dont see the optin in the config folder. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Subclass acumulative sistem

Post by Zoey76 »

flakpredator wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:44 pm Hi, I'm trying to make my server with an accumulative skill system after subclass, but I don't see the option in the config folder. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
I believe there is no configuration option for that in our project, you'll need to code it yourself.