Category Mind Blown Question "Choose your adventure"

This is not a Support area! Discuss about the Server here. Non-Server related discussion goes in Off-Topic Discussion.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
LordDimitri

Category Mind Blown Question "Choose your adventure"

Post by LordDimitri »

Well hello everyone I'm looking for a way to have a npc that you just click (or double click) and it teleports you directly or uses a bypass without asking questions.

Reason why I created a account and a login is that for the oldies you'll remember the old "So you want to be a hero" adventure book series that give you a choice page 4 for this page 12 for that well I pulled off code in l2 to make a children book but clicking a button to force a choice on a npc is a two step (L2 has some cute npc's made for kids and some decent areas hidden within the map files) so the million dollar question is there a way to remove the on click and just let it go to the location?

If there is no easy answer it's ok i'll keep working at it might be a interesting event code to make with instances maybe..

No need for build specific I can manage otherwise heck if there is a npc that does a direct call I'll handle the rest and share the script my goal would be a 10 choice so 9440323.xml would equal npc choice 9 first step then 4 ... etc ... I'm also aware loading time this would probably make the starting scream but hey when you want to make someone happy you can have the program already loaded.

Best Regards
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Category Mind Blown Question "Choose your adventure"

Post by Zoey76 »

Let's see if I understand, you want to click an NPC and then trigger some action?