Page 5 of 5

Re: L2J Test Server

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 9:05 am
by JMD
beemasport wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:16 am
Hello everyone.

Is the L2J project still alive?
What are the minimum specs for this L2J Test server?
Will it be open or closed project only for forum use?
Who will test and report?

I have a few kind old computers which i think could handle this job and i am willing to contribute to the cause.
I don't mind leaving it 24/7 online it won't hurt my bills.
I am kind of disappointed with the current state of Lineage 2 private servers and i think we can work this out.
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think.
Kinda.
Any computer made after 2010 with more than 4gb of ram will work.
Up to you.
Again up to you.

I agree. Good luck.

Re: L2J Test Server

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am
by regenx
beemasport wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:16 am
Hello everyone.

Is the L2J project still alive?
What are the minimum specs for this L2J Test server?
Will it be open or closed project only for forum use?
Who will test and report?

I have a few kind old computers which i think could handle this job and i am willing to contribute to the cause.
I don't mind leaving it 24/7 online it won't hurt my bills.
I am kind of disappointed with the current state of Lineage 2 private servers and i think we can work this out.
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think.
"disappointed with the current state of Lineage 2 private servers" lol, there are at least 50+ High-Five shitty private servers... but creating more High-Five servers is not a good idea Hahaha... even for testing crap... Lineage 2 is a dead game because is old and because of players (too many idiots, latinos and russian people) :)

Re: L2J Test Server

Posted: Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:51 am
by beemasport
regenx wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 10:38 am
beemasport wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:16 am
Hello everyone.

Is the L2J project still alive?
What are the minimum specs for this L2J Test server?
Will it be open or closed project only for forum use?
Who will test and report?

I have a few kind old computers which i think could handle this job and i am willing to contribute to the cause.
I don't mind leaving it 24/7 online it won't hurt my bills.
I am kind of disappointed with the current state of Lineage 2 private servers and i think we can work this out.
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think.
"disappointed with the current state of Lineage 2 private servers" lol, there are at least 50+ High-Five shitty private servers... but creating more High-Five servers is not a good idea Hahaha... even for testing crap... Lineage 2 is a dead game because is old and because of players (too many idiots, latinos and russian people) :)
:wtf:
I disagree that it's a dead game.
Played all new mmorpgs not a single one is as good as Lineage 2.
PK- NO
Castle siege - No
Fortress siege - NO
And much more...

I agree with the part for:
Lots of crappy servers.
Russian servers, Russian and Latino community hurting the industry.

But if you think that the games is dead your post is absolutely unnecessary.
And if you are not contributing to a community you shouldn't be a part of it. :)

Re: L2J Test Server

Posted: Mon Apr 27, 2020 1:01 am
by Zoey76
beemasport wrote:
Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:16 am
Hello everyone.

Is the L2J project still alive?
What are the minimum specs for this L2J Test server?
Will it be open or closed project only for forum use?
Who will test and report?

I have a few kind old computers which i think could handle this job and i am willing to contribute to the cause.
I don't mind leaving it 24/7 online it won't hurt my bills.
I am kind of disappointed with the current state of Lineage 2 private servers and i think we can work this out.
Don't hesitate to tell me what you think.
Still alive, I'm changing jobs so I have been with little to no time at all, but I'll try to sort some things out.

Minimum specs:
4gb ram
2 cores
2 gb disk space for geodata
decent internet

Public for forum users probably, so we can get reports.

Re: L2J Test Server

Posted: Sat May 09, 2020 3:02 pm
by nonom
Great news! Thanks Zoey

I can support this initiative

My idea is to add the user contributions before being commited.

Re: L2J Test Server

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2020 4:44 am
by maattkz
Hi guys, I'm about to start with a project based on L2jServer and I have a high-end dedicated server.
If you need to host a test server for L2jServer just let me know.
I hope to be useful to the community!

Regards!