[L2j] important news and changes from Hi5 onwards

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
GloBaLgr
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed May 27, 2009 3:26 pm

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by GloBaLgr » Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:07 pm

Does anybody knows the Allowedprotocolrevision for High Five ?

User avatar
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran
Posts: 4199
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2007 4:25 pm
Location: Bulgaria
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by UnAfraid » Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:47 pm

it was updated check it now
Image

shamanidze
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by shamanidze » Thu Apr 28, 2011 11:06 pm

The server is working properly.
Configured protocol 268.
When you log into the game announcement "invalid npcstringidx ...."
Transfer data from the old server (Freya).
Plus Pailaka third and quests Q195-Q198.
Events Squashv and Medals.
Perhaps that is why the error ...

User avatar
Quiss
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 am
Location: Kyrgyzstan
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by Quiss » Thu May 05, 2011 9:29 am

shamanidze wrote:The server is working properly.
Configured protocol 268.
Please upload "System" on any File Exchange
and yet such a question ... Which version of the client should use H5 Part 3 or H5 Part 4
---------
Sorry for my English it's all Google Translate
Image
Image
Image
MELERIX fan

User avatar
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran
Posts: 6667
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:31 pm
Location: Chile
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by MELERIX » Thu May 05, 2011 9:35 am

Quiss wrote:lease upload "System" on any File Exchange
and yet such a question ... Which version of the client should use H5 Part 3 or H5 Part 4
---------
Sorry for my English it's all Google Translate
you can't request these things here, except if you want a warning or permanent ban.

use google/bing for these things.

User avatar
Quiss
Posts: 41
Joined: Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:11 am
Location: Kyrgyzstan
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by Quiss » Thu May 05, 2011 9:38 am

MELERIX wrote:
Quiss wrote:lease upload "System" on any File Exchange
and yet such a question ... Which version of the client should use H5 Part 3 or H5 Part 4
---------
Sorry for my English it's all Google Translate
you can't request these things here, except if you want a warning or permanent ban.

use google/bing for these things.
I'll know ;)
---------
Sorry for my English it's all Google Translate
Image
Image
Image
MELERIX fan

User avatar
zippel
Posts: 123
Joined: Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:21 pm
Location: [RF] Krasnoyarsk
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by zippel » Sat May 14, 2011 12:30 pm

If the Hi5 is finished, it will be on the same repositors that Frey?

User avatar
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by Aikimaniac » Sat May 14, 2011 1:28 pm

zippel wrote:If the Hi5 is finished, it will be on the same repositors that Frey?
if you mean if it will be moved to trunk than yes
Image

User avatar
thorl2
Advanced User
Advanced User
Posts: 159
Joined: Fri Mar 20, 2009 9:04 am

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by thorl2 » Mon May 16, 2011 11:59 pm

i know this is a kid question but i have to ask... any ideea when olympiad working will start on beta h5 ?
at this moment oly is not working at all, thx!

User avatar
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran
Posts: 6667
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2006 11:31 pm
Location: Chile
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by MELERIX » Tue May 17, 2011 12:26 am

thorl2 wrote:i know this is a kid question but i have to ask... any ideea when olympiad working will start on beta h5 ?
at this moment oly is not working at all, thx!
depend of contributors and community, same answer has always.

things in L2J are not done by magic, or by a supreme and invisible entity xD

babyjason
Posts: 575
Joined: Wed Dec 02, 2009 7:59 pm

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by babyjason » Tue May 24, 2011 4:16 am

when is stablw freya comming dear devs?

User avatar
Nyaran
Posts: 254
Joined: Mon Apr 11, 2011 11:13 am
Location: Madrid, Spain
Contact:

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by Nyaran » Tue May 24, 2011 5:43 am

when be ready, no time defined

All depend of community
MELERIX wrote: depend of contributors and community, same answer has always.

things in L2J are not done by magic, or by a supreme and invisible entity xD
My English is bad, if you don't understand me, call Plim and she translates it xD
Image
Image

User avatar
Aikimaniac
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle
Posts: 3046
Joined: Sun Aug 07, 2005 11:42 pm
Location: Slovakia

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by Aikimaniac » Tue May 24, 2011 6:05 am

babyjason wrote:when is stablw freya comming dear devs?
I think Freya is pretty stable right now so feel free to use it and report eventual bugs :)
Image

User avatar
Opiam
Posts: 181
Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 12:26 am
Location: Europe, Ukraine

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by Opiam » Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:48 pm

Aikimaniac wrote:
babyjason wrote:when is stablw freya comming dear devs?
I think Freya is pretty stable right now so feel free to use it and report eventual bugs :)
I use Frey. It's virtually no errors.
I would be very grateful if you can show where I can write about errors.
Image

User avatar
sd619
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:00 am

Re: [L2j] important news and changes from H5 onwards

Post by sd619 » Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:55 am

i would like to know where i apply to help, i have been doing minor coding, and editing of xml's, and sql for some time, i can help with the small details, the grunt work...let me know

Locked