High Five Features Poll

Read me first before posting anywhere!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct

Which feature would you like the most to be in High Five?

Dagon Valley AI
26%
Lair of Antharas AI
11%
Lucky Pig AI
7%
Treasure Chest AI
9%
Frintezza AI Update
7%
Zaken AI Update
6%
Underground Coliseum
10%
Seed of Infinity
23%

Total votes: 122

Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Re: High Five Features Poll

Post by Sacrifice »

sahar wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:20 am
the community is free to share fixes.
And the community was willing to share fixes, but there's a limit to how many contributions a person can do and see he is being completely ignored - that's why most people went on forks and now you're pretty much on your own, you will have to do miracles at this point to prove l2jserver is worthy once again.
On that case... Totally agree with sahar... I'm not write more comments at respect...
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Sacrifice wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 am If you think that now you are going to fix the users the bugs... You go of ass I would say. :lol:
A tomar por culo does not translate correctly, but remember, I understand Spanish too.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

๐Ÿ”— Join our Discord! ๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿ’ฌ
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

sahar wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:20 am
the community is free to share fixes.
And the community was willing to share fixes, but there's a limit to how many contributions a person can do and see he is being completely ignored - that's why most people went on forks and now you're pretty much on your own, you will have to do miracles at this point to prove l2jserver is worthy once again.
sahar, again you are right, it'd be hard to make L2J worthy again, from my point of view 5 years ago contributions weren't high quality and they weren't ignored, just poorly handled.
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 ๐ŸŒŒ | Eclipse Temurin 21 โ˜• | MariaDB 11.2.2 ๐Ÿ—ƒ๏ธ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five ๐Ÿš€

Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 pm
Sacrifice wrote: โ†‘Fri Feb 22, 2019 6:34 am If you think that now you are going to fix the users the bugs... You go of ass I would say. :lol:
A tomar por culo does not translate correctly, but remember, I understand Spanish too.
Quise decir que ibas a ir de culo... NO A TOMAR POR CULO, son cosas muy muy distintas. 1million of excuses.
DevOps and Java Developer using Eclipse, Java 21, MySQL 8.0+
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Sacrifice wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 24, 2019 5:23 pm
Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:01 pm
Quise decir que ibas a ir de culo... NO A TOMAR POR CULO, son cosas muy muy distintas. 1million of excuses.
:mrgreen:

Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

regenx wrote: โ†‘Tue Feb 19, 2019 10:59 pm
Zoey76 wrote: โ†‘Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:09 pm Hello everyone, I'd like to know which features you want in L2J Server High Five, let's make a poll.

If you don't see an option comment!
@Zoey76,
I would like to ty for that great job from Freya CT 2.5 chronicle.. it was a good start and Java 1.8, I appreciate your work and efforts but I would love to see Freya Easy and Extreme, full SoI with Ekimus and Cohemenes and (maybe) full SoD.. all these are enough, anything else it doesn't matter.. srsly ๐Ÿ‘

.. or I'm waiting for L2JUnity maybe they're faster which I doubt hahah. L2JU seems to be dead too, lol they have GC chronicle with Lindvior, Istina RBs but no Ekimus in Gracia..
If you ask most L2 players they haven't seen Ekimus or Cohemenes, not even one time in their entire L2 life.. and most of them are playing L2 from C3 or C4 hahah.

It tooks 5 years for Hellbound.. 15 years for Gracia.. 1 week for Fafurion.. lol and people are still playing Interlude and High Five.

P.S. Anyway there is NCZoft fault 90%, cause there was always a "To Be Continued.." after each chronicle ๐Ÿ˜
which means we'll never have the full content in one L2 chronicle.. Unfinished forever..

๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž
Congratulations! You just wasted time for useless instance which is dead zone on retail servers! Well done!

I guess, your custom Ekimus in python must be so solid! GOOD JOB!
ImageImage
L2J retired
regenx

Post by regenx »

lol, at least I have Ekimus ๐Ÿ˜
*There are plenty of High Five servers without Ekimus or Cohemenes, NOT even in "python".. YES, right now in 2019 they don't have that fckin Ekimus.
Dead zone on official servers? I don't think that.. ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜ Eki on official is 90+ Lv. and is not dead ..he is undead hahaha.

He is dead because L2J want that. Most players have no idea about this RB because they simply don't have it.
They don't have brain to make it custom, they don't have HTMLs FFS.. not even Ekimus drop..

And Freya Extreme mode is missing also.. from H5 on L2J, sorry but a lot of features are missing from L2J.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Please name all missing stuff here and I'll be adding it here https://trello.com/b/qjLoH966/l2j and you can vote for it.