BIG KUDOS TO L2J!!!

If something doesn't fit in any other forum then post it here.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
momo61

BIG KUDOS TO L2J!!!

Post by momo61 »

Greetings!

I just want to put it out there that it's absolutely fascinating to see this kind of dedication to a project.
It is rare to see this kind of commitment and passion for a project where everyone can contribute.
Personally, i have not been that active on L2J lately, but out of interest thought I would check-up on you guys!
What i found was big changes, a bigger involvement of the community and continous dedication!

So, all I want to say that you guys can be proud of yourselves for what you have achieved and continue achieving on a daily basis.

Kind regards,
An overly-excited L2J-fan! :)
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: BIG KUDOS TO L2J!!!

Post by Zoey76 »

momo61 wrote: โ†‘Mon Jul 10, 2017 8:26 pm Greetings!

I just want to put it out there that it's absolutely fascinating to see this kind of dedication to a project.
It is rare to see this kind of commitment and passion for a project where everyone can contribute.
Personally, i have not been that active on L2J lately, but out of interest thought I would check-up on you guys!
What i found was big changes, a bigger involvement of the community and continous dedication!

So, all I want to say that you guys can be proud of yourselves for what you have achieved and continue achieving on a daily basis.

Kind regards,
An overly-excited L2J-fan! :)