[Need Fix]Museum Keeper

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
teris1994

[Need Fix]Museum Keeper

Post by teris1994 »

Code: Select all

<html><body>Toyron:
<br>
This museum is where the giants relics are displayed. <br>
The Giants disappeared long ago, but we still uncover treasures in their ruins, even now. <br>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="TELEPORT" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Teleport  -114360 260184 -1224 0">Return to the lobby of the museum</Button>
</body></html>
He can't teleport you can me help for this?
guerra5

Re: [Need Fix]Museum Keeper

Post by guerra5 »

teris1994 wrote:

Code: Select all

<html><body>Toyron:
<br>
This museum is where the giants relics are displayed. <br>
The Giants disappeared long ago, but we still uncover treasures in their ruins, even now. <br>
<Button ALIGN=LEFT ICON="TELEPORT" action="bypass -h npc_%objectId%_Teleport  -114360 260184 -1224 0">Return to the lobby of the museum</Button>
</body></html>
He can't teleport you can me help for this?
This coord is not valid anymore , but if you want fix further issues like that you should do that:
1. Create in your db Teleports one id with your tp if not exists.
2.All npc should tp you are inside folder teleports or teleporter so if inside teleports u must create a html with same id of npc inside your folder and write a right bypass.
3.Then check in npc xml if the type is L2Teleporter.

If you do that in right way your npc should work.
Gladicek

Post by Gladicek »

This npc should be controled by script. They used same npc for instance and normal world :)
ImageImage
L2J retired
guerra5

Post by guerra5 »

Hi Gladicek,

Sorry i didn't know , anyway I post for general solution not for this one in special but thank you for your answer.