An interesting (?) question..

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Tnik

An interesting (?) question..

Post by Tnik »

Hello guys,I've been wonder it is possible to totally remove kamael race from a client which is above IL?Example to remove kamael race totally from Garcia final..the first question which comes to my mind when I'm thinking this is,is it even possible to do this without affecting the rest of client?(including skills,instances,client files,server's performance etc)

The second thing that comes to my mind is the way to do this.ive thought a way of delete/ban every char that comes to the game and he got x,y race.of course that's a really really bad way.an alt way is to disallow players from creating specific races(createnewcharacter.java) but still doesn't seems to good in my eyes..

Any of you have any experience with such things before?thank you.
Computer Science
Gladicek

Re: An interesting (?) question..

Post by Gladicek »

You can not do this without client modifying and this is prohibited here to discuss.
ImageImage
L2J retired
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: An interesting (?) question..

Post by Zoey76 »

You can prevent new characters with that race.