Help with the mixing urn

Support for the latest build of L2J Server, get help here with installations, upgrades, problems.
Do not post bugs reports here, use viewforum.php?f=77 instead.
There is no support for other server builds than the official provided by l2jserver.com
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
islanmir

Help with the mixing urn

Post by islanmir »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number: 2943
L2JDP Revision Number: 5990

I used search and i have found some posts, but none describes the same problem i have.
After some reports from players that quest items disappeared and the mixing failed, i went to check out.
So i try reproduce here what happens:
Player A go to the urn to do lunargents. He decides to gamble a bit and try temp 3 (phoenix). At the end, he dont remove his mixing stone.
Player B goes to the urn do another mix. He sets everything right and temp 1 (salamander). The mix fails like 5 times in a row, then he have luck. But at this point he lost alot quest items.

Another situation: Player A went there again. Same emo. Now player B wants to do his mimir elixir. He have all items and he knows the temp required to quest is 3 (phoenix). He mix the ingredients, but, at end, no mimir, and all the 3 quest items are gone.

So, basicly, the player A not removing the stone, makes to the urn keep the temperature of previus mixer, provoking a failure to the next mixer.

So, if anyone could give me a tip how to solve this, i would apreciate.
And im sorry if im making a useless question. I have think in many possibilities, but none had worked.
tks all in advance.