L2J Javadoc

Post here doubts, ideas, suggestions and support requests about the website and the forums.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Howler

L2J Javadoc

Post by Howler »

Why don't you make a javadoc for l2jserver? If needed i can add javadoc in the sources for full javadoc for each class! :)
Evilus

Re: L2J Javadoc

Post by Evilus »

Howler wrote:Why don't you make a javadoc for l2jserver? If needed i can add javadoc in the sources for full javadoc for each class! :)
problem is l2j is very undocummented so generating javadoc for it is pointless imo since nearly 80% is undocummented. Docummenting classes is not enough you have to document each method too inside the class'. This is quite tedious and a lot work nothing you do in a jiffy.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: L2J Javadoc

Post by Zoey76 »

I'm adding and fixing documentation all the time, and avoid new code without documentation, this means at some point it will be complete.

If you or someone else wants to help, you should document one class, not all at once, and don't start by L2PcInstance, take something small, and of course that you know what it actually does, because worse than missing documentation is wrong documentation.