Eclipse problem

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
KGB1st

Eclipse problem

Post by KGB1st »

eclipse_error.jpg
How fix it. Thanks.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer

Re: Eclipse problem

Post by HorridoJoho »

Did you delete the project files outside of eclipse?
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

HorridoJoho wrote:Did you delete the project files outside of eclipse?
no, it's clear git rep.
Sacrifice
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Sacrifice »

How do you have so many problems in so little time?. Are you a butterfingers?... :lol:

"Sometimes fails you one thing, others will fault else... Please, do things right the first time and stop entangle to see if you charge it something and others repair your clumsiness".

THIS IS A SERIOUS PROJECT!!! and when I see your post, I can see that you dont know what do you have between your hands...
KGB1st

Post by KGB1st »

Sacrifice wrote:THIS IS A SERIOUS PROJECT!!! and when I see your post, I can see that you dont know what do you have between your hands...
Yes, it's. But I many understand last week. And something did. Where previosly nothing to knew. I don't undestand Java in many things.
This stupids posts which I created and your answers has been given the result for me. Second biggest problem for me, that I don't know any about official l2 gameplay So I, sometimes can ask incorrect question and basically ask about l2j architecture.

Last week I could not think about handlers or L2pcinstane or something more and how it works. But now I can ask to you, what default classmaster 2005 years old does in L2MerchantInstance?