NetPro: Packet Analysis and Visualization tool

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Sdw
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: NetPro: Packet Analysis and Visualization tool

Post by Sdw »

When I saw client was handling all cases scenario post enter world I didn't try to play with ExAutoSoulshot see if we can force something upon equip / summon / fishing ... But maybe it can be fixed with server side stuff ?
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

On my case I had to play a bit with it to fit it on the new system, otherwise it works a bit crazy :lolno:
Thonygez

Post by Thonygez »

I've managed to make it work but I still have few bugs, e.g if I have both kind of ss as "SS & BSS" they are loading upon the slots in game properly but only the one of BSS have the "display auto effect" working, while the one of SS is still stuck, even if I used the right click upon it the ss is enable but don't get the wanted effect.

And yeah LasT... it's kind of crazy :crazy: and I'm still trying to solve it ahaha

Regards
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

Thonygez wrote:I've managed to make it work but I still have few bugs, e.g if I have both kind of ss as "SS & BSS" they are loading upon the slots in game properly but only the one of BSS have the "display auto effect" working, while the one of SS is still stuck, even if I used the right click upon it the ss is enable but don't get the wanted effect.

And yeah LasT... it's kind of crazy :crazy: and I'm still trying to solve it ahaha

Regards
After yesterday's client + server update, my Wynn will still show everything as disabled, regardless of whether each type is enabled or not. Right clicking toggles the (server) auto-use state, but has no effect in client.

I suggest waiting until NC finally fixes this shit, then I can look again into the packets (for now, it seems the group offset is not always applied for 'enabled' DWORD, so SpS disabled can be either 0 or 2, BSS enabled can be either 1 or 5 and there doesn't seem to be any pattern on what number the client will send the next time you right-click; server will reply to mirror the client's request).
Thonygez

Post by Thonygez »

SaveGame wrote:
Thonygez wrote:I've managed to make it work but I still have few bugs, e.g if I have both kind of ss as "SS & BSS" they are loading upon the slots in game properly but only the one of BSS have the "display auto effect" working, while the one of SS is still stuck, even if I used the right click upon it the ss is enable but don't get the wanted effect.

Regards
After yesterday's client + server update, my Wynn will still show everything as disabled, regardless of whether each type is enabled or not. Right clicking toggles the (server) auto-use state, but has no effect in client.

I suggest waiting until NC finally fixes this shit, then I can look again into the packets (for now, it seems the group offset is not always applied for 'enabled' DWORD, so SpS disabled can be either 0 or 2, BSS enabled can be either 1 or 5 and there doesn't seem to be any pattern on what number the client will send the next time you right-click; server will reply to mirror the client's request).
Yes but they didn't update anything in client terms for this system, at least I've managed them to partial work. If you manage to enable both toggles let me know how if it's possible of course :) ah.. and If I'm not wrong if I log in without weapon the display is off while if I equip a weapon it turns on again while it must be always on even if you're disarmed when you log in. lol this system is NClolz0ft
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

Thonygez wrote: If you manage to enable both toggles let me know how if it's possible of course :)
Doubt that it will be possible without action from NC. Don't forget that this system is "NCWest-exclusive" :P
Sdw
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Sdw »

It doesn't even work on retail
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

What you mean with enable both toggles?

This?
Thonygez

Post by Thonygez »

LasTravel wrote:What you mean with enable both toggles?

This?
Yes! this is what I'm trying to make work properly :D
LasTravel

Post by LasTravel »

What problem you have with it?

Maybe we should open other topic? :silent:
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

LasTravel wrote:Maybe we should open other topic? :silent:
Yeah, I guess. Probably in another forum, as well.

On topic: NC continues the BS of updating packet structures without changing protocol numbers. They fixed daily rewards by changing the packet that is sent to request the reward, completely disregarding the fact that their server still works with old clients, so if someone failed to update properly, their daily rewards will not be working, but they will have no clue why.
Thonygez

Post by Thonygez »

LasTravel wrote:What problem you have with it?

Maybe we should open other topic? :silent:
This is the new topic:

I'll write there my problem.

viewtopic.php?f=90&t=31709
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

SaveGame wrote: Yeah, I guess. Probably in another forum, as well.
You can discuss it in Packets Analysis, just don't share ways to reverse engineer the client.