Linux Ubuntu with startup l2jserver problem

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Violence

Linux Ubuntu with startup l2jserver problem

Post by Violence »

I am very sorry, most likely, the topic was already raised in the forum but yet I could not find it, please help me with running the server on a server platform Ubuntu 12.04.2 LTS (GNU/Linux 3.2.0-40-generic x86_64)

Tried to run the server using File GameServer_loop.sh and he writes me that "GameServer.sh: ./GameServer_loop.sh: not found" Gave all of the file is also not possible, maybe I should not do so then? please help me.

Prior to that Aion had the same problem, there seems to have copied the startup file and was all right, that sent the startup code, there may be something wrong?

Code: Select all

#!/bin/bash # exit codes of GameServer:#  0 normal shutdown#  2 reboot attempt while :; do    [ -f log/java0.log.0 ] && mv log/java0.log.0 "log/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_java.log"    [ -f log/stdout.log ] && mv log/stdout.log "log/`date +%Y-%m-%d_%H-%M-%S`_stdout.log"    java -Djava.util.logging.manager=com.l2jserver.util.L2LogManager -Xms1024m -Xmx1024m -cp ./../libs/*:l2jserver.jar com.l2jserver.gameserver.GameServer > log/stdout.log 2>&1    [ $? -ne 2 ] && break#   /etc/init.d/mysql restart    sleep 10done 
[P.S] Sorry for my bad English
jurchiks

Re: Linux Ubuntu with startup l2jserver problem

Post by jurchiks »

You're supposed to start the server with startGameServer.sh
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Violence

Post by Violence »

And after that, the server must run? Just run the lines are exactly the file GameServer_loop.sh
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

Have you chmod the stargameserver.sh and gameserver_loop.sh files?
Violence

Post by Violence »

My apologies, the problem is solved, it turns out the wrong file was trying to start the server.
SubwoO

Post by SubwoO »

Please someone help me i have same problem .