Vote Reward System (ALL TOP)

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
topgs

Vote Reward System (ALL TOP)

Post by topgs »

SORRY FOR TRANSLATION, I AM BRAZILIAN!

Good night guys.

Finally finished the Voting System 3.0.

I confess that the delay was not so much by the complexity of the system, but because of work, college and other things.

Well, there were people who thought the system was not working, had also said that it worked.

Those who failed to make the system work, personal apology for not having enough time to meet them in their doubts. And hopefully with the knowledge I have gained in that range, I may have diminished the incompatibilities and so on.

Those who were able to use, I hope you are enjoying the system, and hope that the credits have ceased.

But here's the details of what content will be available to you. And it is required to name a few applications that I have been invited on the topics of previous versions.

01 - In previous versions of our system was a lack of interface to the user can select the character that would receive the reward.

Now the system has already interface. The user can log in and will have available the links to vote and their respective chars.

02 - The reader more answer I informed him that the interface will show the links to vote. Thing that did not exist in previous versions of the system. Where it could only be set to a Link.

Now you can insert as many links as you need. Where the System Mend3l example, the links are clicked to be released in sequence.

Explaining the second link, is only released when you click the first link, and a break for it.

Many think that the second link is only released after the vote for the player first.

But it does not work that way. The player may well click the first link, and close the window the second link will be released, and so on with a short interval.

But on this, I return to speak on item 05.

03 - Before the item was delivered only if the player already had with an equal in your inventory. And this concert was a nuisance.

Now, the player having or not having the item, it will receive the reward.
If he already has the item, the amount will increase. If not, it will be created. I remember that the item will be sent to the warehouse.

04 - For the player voting correctly, it should follow the mini tutorial that will show on the screen where the player is logged.

He should place;
Go accessing link by link;
Once he clicks on all links, it must refresh the page;
When updating it, link votes will be hidden, and the system will provide the button "Check and Receive",

05 - Here is a script that will have people who can interpret as a high promotion of my Top 200, and others who will interpret as another script to protect the ADMINS of "False Vows".

This script contains a command that is very simple and very useful, but I believe that those who know him, they are using, and are afraid that others know. Because it is a very good technique to see if the player actually voted.

The script that was made in my system has the function to trace the contents of a given page, behind a particular sequence of IP.

However, there are few servers that provide the details page of the server containing the update IPs in REAL TIME.

Then, just when the player clicked on "Check and Receive", the system would not find the IP of the player page to the TOP.
So, would vote to invalidate the player, memo he did vote correctly.

That's why I set up the script to work in association with my TOP 200. In it will be shown on the registration of IPs in REAL TIME. Can thus be verified voting successfully.

06 - The system only allows one vote per IP address and login every day .

I think that informed the points to be highlighted.

01 - Now I will inform the system has failed .

As I said earlier. The script will find the IP of the players in my TOP 200. If found, it will validate the vote. Otherwise, everything will have to vote again.

The flaw is that if you only click and not vote for any of the links, but getting to the TOP 200, he clicks and vote correctly.

The system will understand how he voted correctly, because as I said, he makes the check in my TOP 200.

But even if one fails, it is at once more a protection for the ADMINS, because it becomes more a means to verify whether the player voted.

Because if he had not, the user just clicks on all links, not vote for any who would win the item anyway.

A small observation to be made to avoid possible doubts. The selection of characters to receive the item, is shown only those who are OFFLINE.

I'll leave some print screens for you:

• HOME PAGE

AFTER VOTE TO UPDATE THE PAGE

EXAMPLE OF WHEN IT WAS NOT VOTED

WHEN WAS VOTED FOR EXMPLO

AFTER PERFORMING ALL OPERATIONS

development credits to me: Jean Paul Sassi de Miranda ([/ COLOR ] JPSMASTER16 )

Thanks: To everyone who helped me achieve this I know, especially my Father, Mother and Brother.

DOWNLOADS

Versions with Adsense:
  • This version goes with a banner that when you receive a click, Google will be credited to my account a few cents. So you'll be helping me.
[/b]

LINK TO DOWNLOAD (GRACIA AND TESTED FOR FREYA: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10994685/Sistem ... 20v3.0.rar

LINK TO DOWNLOAD (TESTED FOR Interlude: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10994685/Sistem ... %203.0.rar
[/quote]

DOWNLOAD
Versions without Adsense:
  • This version without the banner will not be helping me. But no problem.
LINK TO DOWNLOAD (GRACIA AND TESTED FOR FREYA: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10994685/Sistem ... 20v3.0.rar

LINK TO DOWNLOAD (TESTED FOR Interlude: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10994685/Sistem ... udv3.0.rar
* There may be incompatibilities with certain Revs. But he did send me a link to your database (already with players) via PM I'll be able to post unique versions.

** About Adsense: Some people like to help somehow. This may be one.

INSTALLATION AND SETTING:

To install you simply run on its database, the SQL statements that are in the download file.

Copy the entire contents of the Voting System for any one to separate folder on your hosting or dedicated.

Edit the file localhost.php with the information from your database (just change it)

Have an active account in the Top 200 you will find the link in the download file itself.

Access the table "voto_config. And enter the ID information in your account TOP200, id of the item and quantity. Change only the column data value.

Id have mentioned to me, is the number that is at the end of the link to vote for my TOP 200.

And ready. your system is already working. You simply just insert link to vote.

Among the links already registered, you will have one (the right) which is my top. It you do not need to change anything, even change his link. Let him that the knack.

The other is that the left should be used as a template for you to insert the other links. Just by giving you a Control + Control + ve ce link and edit the image.

Let the link on my top when at last the reason that I mentioned in the beginning.

A BIG NOTE:

If you run the system in your home in ways localhost, 192.168.1.3, 127.0.0.1, 10.10.1.3, or equivalents that are just the local IP network. The system will always like you did not vote.

Because the system will buy your IP to what it ta the TOP200.

And the top 200 will record your IP valid. Thus, a difference with your local IP.

E rough that before posting that the system is not working, have at least read it all up.

I hope to get some also required.

And I will not stop here. I'll post more in a style similar system here today at the Forum. But is that already are 4.30 am, I did not sleep, and spent over 2 hours doing this topic on detail.

Good Morning, thank you. [/ U]
[/b]

Who is testing .... Please, post the result.

If you have trouble accessing the file via the link, you podemc Adastra their servers here: http://www.topgs200.com/lineage2

EDIT :

For those who are getting this error on page panel:
Warning: date () [function.date]: It is not safe to Rely on the system's timezone settings. You are * required * to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set () function. In case you used any of Those methods and you are still getting this warning, you misspelled the timezone Most Likely identifier. We selected 'America / São_Paulo' for 'BRT/-3.0/no DST' instead in

Open the php.ini file on your webserver (appserver, WAMP, EasyPHP)

And locate the linhaonde has written:
date.timezone OR; date.timezone

And replace with:

date.timezone = America / São_Paulo (without the semicolon in front)

Save it, and RR on the web server.

And if none of the lines exisitir. Scroll to the bottom of the php.ini and insert this:
[Date]

date.timezone = America / São_Paulo

shippou

Re: Vote Reward System (ALL TOP)

Post by shippou »

I have a problem with this.

I can logon to it with the game acc but, after a succesful vote it dosent count it and not giving the reward.

Anyone can help?
shippou

Post by shippou »

But I want to use it on hopzone and l2top.co.

Its compatible with it?
SaveGame

Post by SaveGame »

Well, a little more than 4 years have passed already, so most likely a lot of things have changed.