[Release] GmEditor(Multisell etc.)

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Starter

Re: [Release] GmEditor(Multisell etc.)

Post by Starter »

Amazing. Some time ago I lost hope that someone creates a tool to create multisells what works with newest l2j versions again so I did it all manually what was really a pain in the ass and now I see your magic tool.

Thank you! :)
I have promises to keep and miles to go before I sleep.
WallMan

Post by WallMan »

Hello,

I decompressed all file in the same folder, after that, i opened the app and set the Item's folder.

Then, File -> New -> L2J Multisell -> Right Clic -> New, and i can't see any item list.

What i'm doing wrong?

thanks
HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer

Post by HorridoJoho »

WallMan wrote:Hello,

I decompressed all file in the same folder, after that, i opened the app and set the Item's folder.

Then, File -> New -> L2J Multisell -> Right Clic -> New, and i can't see any item list.

What i'm doing wrong?

thanks
1. Clicking in Shop entries "New" does not show you the item selection window. When using it on productions or ingredients, you can choose.
2. You have choosen a wrong folder.

Format of the xml data the multisell plugin needs is not changed so i guess you've choosen a wrong folder, the right one is "game/data/stats/items".
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

The tool looks awesome.
I notice that icons not working now and you still keep the id tag of element item (Which is pointless because l2j core not using it since years)
Also would be nice if item search is real-time (While you typing it search's and displays all matches)
WallMan

Post by WallMan »

FBIagent wrote:

What i'm doing wrong?

thanks
1. Clicking in Shop entries "New" does not show you the item selection window. When using it on productions or ingredients, you can choose.

Format of the xml data the multisell plugin needs is not changed so i guess you've choosen a wrong folder, the right one is "game/data/stats/items".
Hi FBI, i'm re doing all these basic step i attached may be the solution is front of my eyes, but i can't see it :|

Sorry :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer

Post by HorridoJoho »

WallMan wrote:
FBIagent wrote:

What i'm doing wrong?

thanks

Hi FBI, i'm re doing all these basic step i attached may be the solution is front of my eyes, but i can't see it :|

Sorry :)
1. Open GMEditor
2. Options -> L2J Multisell
3. Choose L2J items folder
4. Start creating new or open L2J Multisell documents

You reversed step 3 & 4.
Also push the button with the right arrow ">" to select a shop entry. Then you can right click in the Productions and Ingredients window to add items.
FBIagent wrote:I want want to write an additional library for the icons so when multiple plugins are using l2 icons it can ask that library for the icon(well when i have some more time i will write this).
Icons are not implemented yet.
JMD
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by JMD »

For some reason i get "No plugins loaded", few days ago i had no problem using it. Any ideas?
WallMan

Post by WallMan »

Oh Yes!

Thank you so much!!
darknemesis747

Post by darknemesis747 »

Tank you.
HorridoJoho
L2j Senior Developer
L2j Senior Developer

Post by HorridoJoho »

JMD wrote:For some reason i get "No plugins loaded", few days ago i had no problem using it. Any ideas?
Can't reproduce this. Make sure you unpack plugins, requirements and the app in one folder.
zeroblader

Post by zeroblader »

Can someone reupload this tool ?
I downloaded it but it says "Unexpected end of archive" ? (All .RARs)
Thank you in advance!
shippou

Post by shippou »

I have the same problem.
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by UnAfraid »

source is on the svn (which is on first post) compile it yourself.
canislupus

Post by canislupus »

I think i compiled it correctly. It is working for me, see if it works for you --->Download<---

Load your server's /data/stats/items and have fun

Thank you for sharing this tool
So you want a L2J Server? Check out my guide viewtopic.php?f=81&t=30556&p=182721#p182721