Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
busta

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by busta »

peer wrote:
Fyno wrote:I would like to move the bottons an text that are in the rectangle ("exist account","new acount", create, login) a bit more to the left.

If someone can help me i will apreciate that.
PD: sorry for my english

^^ I would like to do exact the same as @Fyno, so move the buttons to the left side.
Buttons can be moved below the fields if you change the CSS.
Open the style.css file located in the directory of the current template you use example:templates/blue/style.css
After that you need to change the value width:xxx.px on 3 places:

Code: Select all

#header {    position: relative;    overflow: hidden;    background: url('./images/hr.gif') bottom left no-repeat;    width: 450px;    padding: 10px 0 10px 0;}

#footer {    position: relative;    overflow: hidden;    background: url('./images/hr.gif') top left no-repeat;    margin: 20px 0 0 0;    width: 450px;    padding: 10px 0 10px 0;}

.main {    margin: 10px auto 10px auto;    width: 450px;    padding: 2px;    color: #FFF;}
I use width:450px for example. Have in mind that all values you set must be the same. Also if you do not know what are you doing, dont change other values in the css or you may damage the page layout.
Good luck!
EDIT: Damn, I just saw that these post have been very old. Still, someone may find use of this. :)
ldantes

Post by ldantes »

How can I create a top 10pvp-pk to show at the acc
busta

Post by busta »

You have to make a new page, put it in the account manager files and put some links in players page. For example, where he can change his password, next to it put new link with Top PVP/PK or something leading to the page you have created.
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

Hi guys. I am trying to setup the account manager,but when I get to the part to execute the sql into my database I get this error:

SQL query:

ALTERTABLE`accounts`ADD`email` VARCHAR( 255)NULLDEFAULT NULL ;

MySQL said:
#1060 - Duplicate column name 'email'

Anyone know what I should do? Thanks
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Means the column is already there, ignore it.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

ok I got everything installed, but when I create account on page, it never sends email to activate it. Any ideas? Thanks
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

to send mails you need install a local smtp server, if you are using Windows you could use the one included in the IIS.
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

I installed "hMailServer" its running properly. I tested it with some php scripts, I got the emails. I guess I am confused about the config.php in the account manager because it's still not sending a confirmation email.. here's what I got in config...

CONFIG::g()->ce('email_from', 'support@host.com'); // Specify an address email source
CONFIG::g()->cb('email_smtp_use', true); // Set to true if you want use an smtp server
CONFIG::g()->cs('127.0.0.1', 'smtp.server.com'); //Address of the smtp server
CONFIG::g()->ci('email_smtp_port', 25); // Port of the smtp server
CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_login', ''); // login of the smtp server if you need authentication
CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_password', ''); // password of the smtp server if you need authentication
CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_domain', ''); // domain of your host

Does my SMTP Relayer address go in the email_from line?
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by MELERIX »

may be emails are in spam folder ? :P
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

HAHA, they were. Thanks very much :D
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

After I though it wasn't working,(I didn't check spam box) I changed some settings in the config.php file. Not sure what I changed wrong. does this look correct...

CONFIG::g()->ce('email_from', 'support@host.com'); // Specify an adress email source
CONFIG::g()->cb('email_smtp_use', true); // Set to true if you want use an smtp server
CONFIG::g()->cs('localhost', 'localhost'); // Address of the smtp server
CONFIG::g()->ci('email_smtp_port', 25); // Port of the smtp server
CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_login', 'Administrator'); // login of the smtp server if you need authentication
CONFIG::g()->cs('password', 'password'); // password of the smtp server if you need authentication
CONFIG::g()->cs('email_smtp_domain', ''); // domain of your host

Here is what I have tried,
I tried the address at localhost and 127.0.0.1

When it says "login of the smtp server" Administrator is the username to access hMailServer that's what I am assuming it is asking for

password of the smtp server is password
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

If it works it is correct.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

When I set address of SMTP server to localhost, I get this error:

( ! ) Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in C:\wamp\www\acm\classes\smtp.class.php on line 522
OrcBubba

Post by OrcBubba »

Got it. :D
cantuares

Post by cantuares »

nikisister wrote:
byxzer0 wrote:hey, i have this errors:
Strict Standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::assign() should be compatible with that of Smarty::assign() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::display() should be compatible with that of Smarty::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\index.php on line 38

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\index.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method account::load() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 49

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 50

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 51

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 52

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 53

Strict Standards: Non-static method debug::publish() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method msg::display() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 45
I have the same problem, someone has a solution please
These warnings is because the system is not calling static methods declared in the same way that it also calls the methods of the smarty that are not compatible with the methods of the parent class (Smarty), I did all these fixes and all is well, download the updated version and give me feedback if something does not work well.

Sorry my english.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/701ir ... r1.0.0.zip