Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
NyXrB

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by NyXrB »

daedalus wrote: try this code :)

Code: Select all

<span style="color: #399BC9">Account</span><span style="color: #999999">Manager</span>
Great!, Thank you very much! It's working now ^^
I've got one more question, where do you change the text size ^^, I don't find it in the style.css :s
Thanks again for your help!
masterrs

Post by masterrs »

I suggest to focus on topic.
All answers on your questions you will find on this page:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/
NyXrB

Post by NyXrB »

You're right, sorry for the inconvenience ^^
Thanks anyway
l2tecno

Post by l2tecno »

Don't show me the confirmation image please help
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

masterrs wrote:I suggest to focus on topic.
All answers on your questions you will find on this page:
http://www.w3schools.com/html/
:) Thx
l2tecno wrote:Don't show me the confirmation image please help
Can you check if you have gd activated by install.php
Daedalus
Esper666

Post by Esper666 »

In rev 112 Kamael still can change their gender. :D

Fix:

Code: Select all

- if( 123 >= $this->base_class && $this->base_class <= 136 ) {          // Check if the character is kamael + if( $this->base_class >= 123 && $this->base_class <= 136 ) {          // Check if the character is kamael
BTW kinda exploit.
If you login on your own account and enter something like http://l2jmegaownageserver.com/account/ ... =123456789
Where 123456789 as I think charcter ID. You can change gender of that character 123456789 even he is not in your account. So its fun to change gender of characters randomly type this ID. :twisted:
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

About, Kamael Char it should be ok. Thanks your patch Esper666.

About using charId when you aren't the owner, willn't affect. The reason is script is running with charId = null (That's not affect your data). The value NULL is setted when charID isn't the owner of the current account. But script didn't check if he have doing well him job for yet. So He say I've change gender for char who didn't exist.

I've made a fix which check if charID is null or not.
Daedalus
Menuval

Post by Menuval »

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nitsan/domains/XXXXX/public_html/acm/index.php:4) in /home/nitsan/domains/XXXXX/public_html/acm/index.php on line 6

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/nitsan/domains/xxxxx/public_html/acm/index.php:4) in /home/nitsan/domainsXXXX/public_html/acm/index.php on line 6

Fatal error: Smarty error: unable to write to $compile_dir '/home/nitsan/domains/XXXX/public_html/acm/cache'. Be sure $compile_dir is writable by the web server user. in /home/nitsan/domains/XXXX/public_html/acm/libs/Smarty.class.php on line 1113

any clue on that ?
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

you need to set right on cache folder.
Daedalus
jcalderwood

Post by jcalderwood »

Nice System :)

The only problem i have atm is the page will not load.. It was working for awhile.. i was able to make accounts but now it will not load up anything just a blank page.
Gheazu

Post by Gheazu »

Works 100% and email confirmation rules

one thing i cant change txt can u pls tell me how ? i need to add something on that and when i change txt and save it gos back as original
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

jcalderwood wrote:Nice System :)

The only problem i have atm is the page will not load.. It was working for awhile.. i was able to make accounts but now it will not load up anything just a blank page.
Can you run install.php ?
Gheazu wrote:Works 100% and email confirmation rules

one thing i cant change txt can u pls tell me how ? i need to add something on that and when i change txt and save it gos back as original
Look on languages folder.
Daedalus
Menuval

Post by Menuval »

well
i used this acm for the last 2 days and it worked fine until now, some of my users fail to recieve activation e-mail.

i went to the gmail account that i use for it, and i see many

Technical details of permanent failure:
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (state 14).

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ ... nswer=6596 8si3539602bwz.102 (state 14).

any clue ?
daedalus

Post by daedalus »

sorry but I can't help you about this :-(
Daedalus
lishawj

Post by lishawj »

Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (state 14).
That normally means that the person registering for an account is using a fake email or typed his/her email address wrong when registering for an account. I get a a few (2-5) of those "no mailbox, or destination undeliverable" as well per month.
Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try
550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at
550 5.1.1 http://mail.google.com/support/bin/answ ... nswer=6596 8si3539602bwz.102 (state 14).

any clue ?
You can easily test whether or not the email address being used for the registration is legit by manually sending a "test" message to the destination address. My guess is that the emails are fake or mistyped.