Support for Account Manager

Have you created a useful tool? or Do you want to get help building one? This is the right place!
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
h0munculus

Re: Support for Account Manager

Post by h0munculus »

thank you very much. Best solution for me.
babyjason wrote:acm is great, i m a mess, i spent like 4 hours browsing through configs/php my admin, etc ...

as you can see in my settings i turned off email verification , i m sry but i m very preocupied by safety of users :( so it s ok that i manually changed -1 to 0 , right?:)

Code: Select all

CONFIG::g()->cb('core_act_email', false);                                       // Activate email verification ; set false if you want deactivateCONFIG::g()->cb('core_same_email', false);                                      // Allow to have same email with different account ; set false if you want deactivateCONFIG::g()->cb('core_can_chg_email', false);                                   // User can change email ; set false if you want prohibit CONFIG::g()->cbi('core_acc_limit', false);                                      // How many account can be registered ; set false for unlimited 
so, i solved the change pass issue by adding the right to UPDAte to data tables, is it safe like this?

i tried to use database specific priviledges only for accounts tables, but allthou i highlighted at update 'passwords" still the change password wasnt working

is it safe like this? :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

(if i selected
hellartist

Post by hellartist »

i have a problem..
on install everything is ok!
i try to create an account and when i press create the site try to redirect but nothing..
i look on account and the account has been created but the page try to sow me the message account created succesfuly.but nothing.. he same when i change password..the pass change but the page dosent saw me message..is loading again and again.. whats the problem>>>??? please answer
babyjason

Post by babyjason »

i installed a new router, and now the account manager isnt working, any ideeas why? what port is using ?
babyjason

Post by babyjason »

is it 3306? if it is, it s mysqls port, so is it secure to use it? also, isnt it more secure to use autocreate account ing ame? just asking
nikisister

Post by nikisister »

byxzer0 wrote:hey, i have this errors:
Strict Standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::assign() should be compatible with that of Smarty::assign() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::display() should be compatible with that of Smarty::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\index.php on line 38

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\index.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method account::load() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 49

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 50

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 51

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 52

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 53

Strict Standards: Non-static method debug::publish() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method msg::display() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 45
I have the same problem, someone has a solution please
Bani

Post by Bani »

ACM is old eregi -> preg_match mysql->mysqli

Would be a simple rework but i don't have time at moment :)

EDIT: It should be remade into OOP and with a lot lower usage of static variables/functions :)
MacBeth

Post by MacBeth »

Hi,

just setup the acm on my system and the install.php shows everythin "ok". But if i want to create a new user i get the system message "Database problem : Account was not created. Please report this to the Staff"!

Google brought no new solution and 2-3 members seemed to have also this problem but there was no solution posted.

So i'm asking what's wrong with my installation / config or server and what is the solution ?

thx a lot, best regards
MacBeth :mrgreen:
Sweetyass

Post by Sweetyass »

Hello everyone i have a little question i can someone explain me and help me why i get this error.

when i try use the account services like unstuck and fix character?.

Sweetyass

Post by Sweetyass »

can someone help me with that problem above pls thx.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

It means your account manger is trying to select a non-existent column from the database, or, to be more specific, it probably uses "SELECT * FROM ..." and then tries to access that column from the resultset, but it isn't there because such column isn't in the table.
Or maybe some configs are wrong, but I wouldn't know anything about that.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Sweetyass

Post by Sweetyass »

Ok thx alot jurchiks for the help.
maxstyleboy

Post by maxstyleboy »

smtp authentication problem.

554 5.7.1 : Client host rejected: Temporary Blocked

-----------------------------------------------------------------

account manager cant send email

someone can help ?
KillTheEmo

Post by KillTheEmo »

nikisister wrote:
byxzer0 wrote:hey, i have this errors:
Strict Standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::assign() should be compatible with that of Smarty::assign() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Declaration of SmartyObject::display() should be compatible with that of Smarty::display() in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\index.php on line 38

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\index.php on line 39

Strict Standards: Non-static method account::load() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 47

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 48

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 49

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 50

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 51

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 52

Strict Standards: Non-static method lang::i18n() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\core.class.php on line 53

Strict Standards: Non-static method debug::publish() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 44

Strict Standards: Non-static method msg::display() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in C:\xampp\htdocs\lineage2\account\classes\system.class.php on line 45
I have the same problem, someone has a solution please
I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM!! What the hell is happening?
That happens when i try to enter in localhost/acm,
And when i try to use it from my serverwebpage (diferent host), appears this error when i press Create:
Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in \\hmfsw\web\DTCWIN058\painstorm.com.ar\public_html\account_manager\classes\mysql.class.php on line 72

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in \\hmfsw\web\DTCWIN058\painstorm.com.ar\public_html\account_manager\classes\mysql.class.php on line 72

gmakhs

Post by gmakhs »

hello if i want to add an extra line on my account.sql server but without allowing null in it what need to change in script to work ?
babyjason2

Post by babyjason2 »

suddenly i get this error when trying to create new account or log in to account, but i didnt change anything for like 2 years all worked ok.

Warning: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in /home/xxxx/public_html/acm4/classes/mysql.class.php on line 72

any ideea what this is, plz i need urgent help