[HELP please] no-ip conection to server

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
marbleveins

[HELP please] no-ip conection to server

Post by marbleveins »

L2J Revision version=svn: E155036: The working copy at 'C:\L2 Servers\L2J_DataPack'
is too old (format 29) to work with client version '1.8.4 (r1534716)' (expects format 31). You need to upgrade the working copy first.

builddate=23/11/2013 01:05
:
L2JDP Revision same:

Hi, I've made a server compiling the last version of freya and I can connect locally and friends with my external IP too.
the problem comes when I try to use no-ip. people CAN'T connect with the no-ip address in the hosts file.
AND if i configure the ipconfig.xml with the no-ip address

Code: Select all

<gameserver address="bla.sytes.net"/>
and people put my extIP in the hosts

ext.ern.al.IP L2authd.lineage2.com 
they can connect!

it works:
__ipconfig with extIP, hosts with extIP
__ipconfig with NO-IP, hosts with extIP

it doesn't work:
__ipconfig with extIP, hosts with NO-IP
__ipconfig with NO-IP, hosts with NO-IP

basically, it doesn't work when you put the no-ip address in the hosts file.
ports are open. PostEdit:(7777,2106,9104,3306,80,8080,53 haha, i know a lot are useless, those were in the router already)

LoginServer.properties.. everything default!

# Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: * (0.0.0.0)LoginserverHostname = * # Default: 2106LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: * (0.0.0.0)LoginHostname = * # The port on which login will listen for GameServers# Default: 9014LoginPort = 9014 Login = rootPassword =  
server.properties.. everything default!

# Where's the Login server this gameserver should connect to# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: 127.0.0.1LoginHost = 127.0.0.1 # TCP port the login server listen to for gameserver connection requests# Default: 9014LoginPort = 9014 # Bind address for gameserver. You should not need to change it in most cases.# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: * (0.0.0.0)GameserverHostname = * # Default: 7777GameserverPort = 7777 Login = rootPassword =  
ipconfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test --><gameserver address="bla.sytes.net" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ipconfig.xsd">    <!-- Localhost here -->    <define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />    <!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->    <define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />    <define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />    <define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.1.8" /></gameserver> 
when i was going to post this I saw the text of the revision , I don't know if that has something to do with the problem.

please help or I will cry and the forum will drown in tears :cry:
HEYYEYAAEYAAAEYAEYAA http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zsn_2trnpKw
the best version.
zi3lonxy

Re: [HELP please] no-ip conection to server

Post by zi3lonxy »

Loginserver.prop

# Where's the Login server this gameserver should connect to# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: 127.0.0.1LoginHost =         <----go http://wanip.info/ and look WAN IP and paste here # TCP port the login server listen to for gameserver connection requests# Default: 9014LoginPort = 9014 # Bind address for gameserver. You should not need to change it in most cases.# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: * (0.0.0.0)GameserverHostname =                     <----go http://wanip.info/ and look WAN IP and paste here # Default: 7777GameserverPort = 7777 Login = rootPassword = 
Next, server prop

Server.prop

# Where's the Login server this gameserver should connect to# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: 127.0.0.1LoginHost =                          <----go http://wanip.info/ and look WAN IP and paste here # TCP port the login server listen to for gameserver connection requests# Default: 9014LoginPort = 9014 # Bind address for gameserver. You should not need to change it in most cases.# WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u># WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u># Default: * (0.0.0.0)GameserverHostname =                    <----go ]http://wanip.info/ and look WAN IP and paste here # Default: 7777GameserverPort = 7777 Login = rootPassword = 
No ip config.xml

IPconfig.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test --><gameserver address="[b][color=#00BF00]WAN IP HERE[/color][/b]" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="ipconfig.xsd">    <!-- Localhost here -->    <define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />    <!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->    <define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />               <!-- yy maybe here wan ip xd    <define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />       <!-- D-Link AirPlus G DWL-G122 Wireless USB Adapter(rev.C) -->    <define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.1.8" />   <!-- Hamachi Network Interface --></gameserver>  

Now u must edit your hosts, go C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc and edit file "hosts" with notepade:

# Copyright (c) 1993-2009 Microsoft Corp.## This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.## This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one# space.## Additionally, comments (such as these) may be inserted on individual# lines or following the machine name denoted by a '#' symbol.## For example:##      102.54.94.97     rhino.acme.com          # source server#       38.25.63.10     x.acme.com              # x client host # localhost name resolution is handled within DNS itself.#   WAN IP       localhost#   ::1                  localhost WAN IP l2authd.lineage2.comWAN IP l2testauthd.lineage2.com 
Save.
Next step, go download l2filedit for your version l2, and open file from NCZ0ft\lineage2\system L2.ini
pomoc1.JPG
pomoc2.JPG
LAST STEP
now u must send file L2.ini for your friends, that all ;)
If this no help, you must wait for better users in this forum.
My server is work :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
marbleveins

Post by marbleveins »

thanks, but I don't think that configs would work. I don't know how you are playing with that config haha.
----------------
I've realised something last night, maybe it helps to help me:
in the hosts file you bind a DNS to an IP. till now I thought this was ok:
bla.no-ip.net l2authd.lineage2.com

Is there a way to do something that represents that? that way you don't have to edit the hosts eevr again?
the best version.
zi3lonxy

Post by zi3lonxy »

I spend 2 hours at this.
My game is work, friends play with me.
I dont have any problem ;P
marbleveins

Post by marbleveins »

but my problem comes when I try to use no-ip
I can play with the wan IP. I want to avoid it.
the best version.
CostyKiller

Post by CostyKiller »

You can't put no-ip in hosts file.
# This is a sample HOSTS file used by Microsoft TCP/IP for Windows.
#
# This file contains the mappings of IP addresses to host names. Each
# entry should be kept on an individual line. The IP address should
# be placed in the first column followed by the corresponding host name.
# The IP address and the host name should be separated by at least one
# space.
marbleveins

Post by marbleveins »

that's whay i'm asking. a workaround to this :/

is this related?
viewtopic.php?f=81&t=28334
the best version.