Character stats problem

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
igor148

Character stats problem

Post by igor148 »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:6253
L2JDP Revision Number:9998

I have a problem with character stats. Maybe its a client side, but my problem is...
When i`m wear any starting armor with 18 p.def on a new character, his p.def changing only +1-2 p.def.
Or weapon with 5 p.atack, his p.atack changing to 5 p.atack, ignoring base character stats.
What could it be?

Sorry for my bad English and if its wrong thread.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Character stats problem

Post by Zoey76 »

What version are you using?
Powered by Eclipse 4.30 🌌 | Eclipse Temurin 21 ☕ | MariaDB 11.2.2 🗃️ | L2J Server 2.6.3.0 - High Five 🚀

🔗 Join our Discord! 🎮💬
igor148

Post by igor148 »

Server: L2j interlude
Client: L2:interlude 746 Rev
Any ideas?
igor148

Post by igor148 »

Ohh i have found that is ok with others races accept Orc Mystic. It`s ok that p.def changing +1-2. Only Orc Mystic has that bug.
NOW problem only with Orc Mystic he have 48 p.def on start. When i`m wearing Apprantice Robe (or other ng robe) his p.def becomes 36.
What could it be?
igor148

Post by igor148 »

I found that solution, it`s remove that bug.

Code: Select all

Index: K:/workspace/L2_GameServer_It/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/base/ClassId.java===================================================================--- K:/workspace/L2_GameServer_It/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/base/ClassId.java    (revision 1434)+++ K:/workspace/L2_GameServer_It/java/net/sf/l2j/gameserver/model/base/ClassId.java    (working copy)@@ -66,8 +66,8 @@             0x2e, false, Race.orc, orcRaider), orcMonk(0x2f, false, Race.orc, orcFighter), tyrant(0x30,             false, Race.orc, orcMonk), -    orcMage(0x31, false, Race.orc, null), orcShaman(0x32, false, Race.orc, orcMage), overlord(0x33, false,-            Race.orc, orcShaman), warcryer(0x34, false, Race.orc, orcShaman),+    orcMage(0x31, true, Race.orc, null), orcShaman(0x32, true, Race.orc, orcMage), overlord(0x33, true,+            Race.orc, orcShaman), warcryer(0x34, true, Race.orc, orcShaman),      dwarvenFighter(0x35, false, Race.dwarf, null), scavenger(0x36, false, Race.dwarf, dwarvenFighter), bountyHunter(             0x37, false, Race.dwarf, scavenger), artisan(0x38, false, Race.dwarf, dwarvenFighter), warsmith(@@ -118,7 +118,7 @@             true, Race.darkelf, shillenElder),      titan(0x71, false, Race.orc, destroyer), grandKhauatari(0x72, false, Race.orc, tyrant), dominator(-            0x73, false, Race.orc, overlord), doomcryer(0x74, false, Race.orc, warcryer),+            0x73, true, Race.orc, overlord), doomcryer(0x74, true, Race.orc, warcryer),      fortuneSeeker(0x75, false, Race.dwarf, bountyHunter), maestro(0x76, false, Race.dwarf, warsmith); 
igor148

Post by igor148 »

Topic can be closed. Bug is fixed.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

That's not a bug. Orc mystic is considered a fighter class until 1st class change and robe armor obviously has lower defense than light/heavy for fighters.
IIRC when you create an orc mystic, he's wearing light armor, not robe, hence the higher defense.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
igor148

Post by igor148 »

If i`m wearing a robe, my p.def changing from 48 to 26 on my Orc Mystic. But if i`m wearing robe on Elf(or others) his p.def changing from 48 to 52. You think that is normal?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Is the p.def. 48 when wearing no armor?
If not, what are you wearing, and what is the p.def. when you remove it?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
igor148

Post by igor148 »

The new created character 1 lvl has 48 p.def (Orc Mystic) without any armor. On start i have Apprantice Robe and Apprantice "legs". When i`m dress up this starting robe and leggins my p.def becomes 26.
janiko

Post by janiko »

igor148 wrote:The new created character 1 lvl has 48 p.def (Orc Mystic) without any armor. On start i have Apprantice Robe and Apprantice "legs". When i`m dress up this starting robe and leggins my p.def becomes 26.
Put some pictures for confirmation