HELP! cant connect to my local server L2

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
empty

HELP! cant connect to my local server L2

Post by empty »

Hello,

sorry if i posted this on the wrong place but i couldnt find the right one, just install a lineage 2 interlude on my local pc and it is running but I CANT log in, i have a router as well, i try with the HOST file an nothing, the game jsut sits there "thinking" but aint doing nothing, does anyone can help me? or does anyone have a .ini editor with tutorial?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
empty

Re: HELP! cant connect to my local server L2

Post by empty »

does anyone can give me a hand? ....
memodorial

Re: HELP! cant connect to my local server L2

Post by memodorial »

empty wrote:Hello,

sorry if i posted this on the wrong place but i couldnt find the right one, just install a lineage 2 interlude on my local pc and it is running but I CANT log in, i have a router as well, i try with the HOST file an nothing, the game jsut sits there "thinking" but aint doing nothing, does anyone can help me? or does anyone have a .ini editor with tutorial?
These forums don't support client modification. but your ".ini editor" is called "L2 File Editor". This is all I can tell you on this forum, google it :P
new List of Top Game Servers Online is under development. We are looking for content writers (topic: online games)