SVN for branches Gracia Part 2 and Gracia Final

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
lucan

SVN for branches Gracia Part 2 and Gracia Final

Post by lucan »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
ยป Find Revision
L2J Revision Number:
L2JDP Revision Number:

Someone can tell me what is the folder of the branches in SVN for Gracia Final and Gracia Part 2?
They can tell if they are good versions? Many bugs? Usable without many problems?
I dont know what, T2.3, T2.4, etc ...

Thanks!
jurchiks

Re: SVN for branches Gracia Part 2 and Gracia Final

Post by jurchiks »

2.2 = part 2, 2.3 = final, 2.4 = epilogue, 2.5 = freya.
Knowing l2j, there are always problems and they certainly aren't ready for a live server.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
lucan

Post by lucan »

Thanks for information man! :D :D :D
But if no version is ready for a live server, then what is the function of l2jserver until today? :)
I dont want to create controversy rlx :D , I value the l2jserver project/staff and I feel honored to be able to help, making a small part of it.
I know they will always have problems, are not 100% completed, but the question I ask is whether these chronic have critical problems that would be impossible to keep running on a live server?
Thanks!!
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

Critical probably not, those would most certainly have been reported (apart from dupes and some exploits, those are usually "trade secrets"), but you probably know how we're reworking stuff now, so you can probably also imagine that it was considerably worse before.
The "not ready for a live server" bit is generally my subjective opinion; the server will, of course, work, but there will always be some problems.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

lucan wrote:Thanks for information man! :D :D :D
But if no version is ready for a live server, then what is the function of l2jserver until today? :)
I dont want to create controversy rlx :D , I value the l2jserver project/staff and I feel honored to be able to help, making a small part of it.
I know they will always have problems, are not 100% completed, but the question I ask is whether these chronic have critical problems that would be impossible to keep running on a live server?
Thanks!!
Latest Freya is ready for server.