L2J Interlude Client Immediate Disconnect after login

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
nash

L2J Interlude Client Immediate Disconnect after login

Post by nash »

Hello everyone!
This is my first post on this forum as you can see, but this doesn't mean I didn't searched and googled days about this problem to find a solution..so please if you have any idea, please tell it to me , I would really appreciate it! (:

l2j-version.properties: version=1434 builddate=20091228_1616
l2j-db version:
version=svn: E155036: The working copy at 'C:\Users\Rendszergazda\workspace\IT_Datapack'
is too old (format 29) to work with client version '1.8.0-SlikSvn-1.8.0-X64 (SlikSvn/1.8.0) X64' (expects format 31). You need to upgrade the working copy first.
builddate=20130722_1514
I could not do anything with this report(and I've tried with other server files so I tend to think that the problem is maybe about my network), but if it is the source of the error I hope you will know more about this.

So the problem:
I Got the interlude server files from l2jsvn(but I did try it with the one from the 'nightlies folder' of l2jserver.com. Everything is (seems to be) working fine, Databases,Login server,Game server. Only problem that when someone wants to connect he gets a 'You have been disconnected from the server....' message right after typing his account data and clicking login.
Some information to be more exact:

I'm using windows server 2008 R2 Standard Edition
I got a router, with the -2106,-7777 ports forwarded
I have a dynamic ip so I'm using the DNS services of no-ip.com as you will see in my configurations.
Firewall and all built-in (dont have non built-in,its a very fresh system) stuff that can block this is set OFF.
I pinged my srv with the proper values in my hostfile, and it worked well. ( my hostfile contains: benocs93.no-ip.biz)

My configuration files:
server.properties

Code: Select all

# Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPsGameserverHostname=*GameserverPort=7777 # This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *ExternalHostname=benocs93.no-ip.biz # This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *InternalHostname=127.0.0.1 # The Loginserver host and portLoginPort=9014LoginHost=127.0.0.1 # This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)RequestServerID = 1# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server  if the requested id is allready reservedAcceptAlternateID = True # Database infoDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriverURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=Login=rootPassword=lolwutMaximumDbConnections=100 # Datapack root directory, defaults to current directory from which the server is started# DatapackRoot = C:/Work/tmp/DataPack # Define character name template# Example to use only : CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]{3,3}[A-Za-z0-9]*# will allow names with first capital letter, next three small letters,# and any (capital or not) letter or number, like ZbigN1eW# Most rational to have CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]*# meaning names only of letters with first one capital, like Zbigniew# Default .* - any namy of any symbolsCnameTemplate=.*PetNameTemplate=.* # Maximum number of chars per account - Default 7 (0 = unlimited [7 is the client limit])CharMaxNumber = 7 # Define how many players are allowed to play simultaneously on your server.MaximumOnlineUsers=100  # Minimum and maximum protocol revision that server allow to connect.# You must keep MinProtocolRevision <= MaxProtocolRevision.MinProtocolRevision = 0MaxProtocolRevision = 999 
login.properties

Code: Select all

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostnameExternalHostname=benocs93.no-ip.biz # This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostnameInternalHostname=127.0.0.1 # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPsLoginserverHostname=*LoginserverPort=2106# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets bannedLoginTryBeforeBan=10# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)LoginBlockAfterBan=600GMMinLevel=100 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPsLoginHostname=* # The port on which login will listen for GameServersLoginPort=9014 # If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slotsAcceptNewGameServer = False # If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown# It is highly recomended for Account Seciurity to leave this option as defalut (True)ShowLicence = True # Database infoDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriverURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=Login=rootPassword=lolwutMaximumDbConnections=10 # Useable values: "true" - "false", use this option to choose whether accounts will be created# automatically or not.AutoCreateAccounts=true # The delay in minutes after which the login updates the gameservers IP's (usefull when their ip is dynamic)IpUpdateTime=15  # ==============================================================# Test server setting, shoudnt be touched in online game server# ============================================================== Debug = FalseAssert = FalseDeveloper = False # Enforce GG Authorization from client# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authenticationForceGGAuth=True #FloodProtection. time in msEnableFloodProtection=TrueFastConnectionLimit=15NormalConnectionTime=700FastConnectionTime=350MaxConnectionPerIP=50
If providing any information is neccessary please let me know!
Thank you for your patience and help in advance! :)
jurchiks

Re: L2J Interlude Client Immediate Disconnect after login

Post by jurchiks »

svn: E155036: The working copy at 'C:\Users\Rendszergazda\workspace\IT_Datapack'
is too old (format 29) to work with client version '1.8.0-SlikSvn-1.8.0-X64 (SlikSvn/1.8.0) X64' (expects format 31). You need to upgrade the working copy first.
Use 1.7.9 for l2j, 1.8.0 is svn version 1.8, this project doesn't support it yet.

your DC error is most probably because the interlude client will not work out of the box. There are protocol differences between the l2j code and the clean-install IL client.
DO NOT change your protocol revisions to 0-999, that will not solve anything.

I've PMed you a protocol 746 system folder for the L2 client, try that and see if it fixes the problem. It doesn't have a GG crack though, dunno if it needs one.
Also, what OS are you launching the client on? L2 doesn't support Windows 8, IL client might not support Win 7 too, not sure.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
nash

Post by nash »

Thank you for your help!
I've tried with the PM'ed system, but the problem is the same.
I'm using Windows XP SP 3 on this pc, so it could not be a compatibility problem.
Still no idea.
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

No idea, I don't remember this shit anymore. I just remember that some of those IPs weren't actually used. This is the most confusing config of them all, everyone has problems with this.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.