Need help with IP configs

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
oto777

Need help with IP configs

Post by oto777 »

L2J Revision Number: 1434
L2JDP Revision Number: ${l2jdp.revision}

I'm trying to setup server. I have D-Link DIR-400 Wireless router.
So the problem is: in l2.ini if I use 127.0.0.1 than i connect without any problems but if I use my external ip 93.177.183.217 than neither me, nor any of my friends can connect. I know I have to make some port forwarding but I'm kinda stuck there. I tried it but looks like I failed. So can anyone help me to fix this ip shit?

gameserver config

Code: Select all

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com## * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com# =================================================================================================== # ================================================================# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!# ================================================================ # Bind ip of the gameserver, use * to bind on all available IPsGameserverHostname=*GameserverPort=7777 # This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *ExternalHostname=93.177.183.217 # This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname# If this ip is resolvable by Login just leave *InternalHostname=192.168.0.100 # The Loginserver host and portLoginPort=9014LoginHost=127.0.0.1 # This is the server id that the gameserver will request (i.e. 1 is Bartz)RequestServerID = 1# If set to true, the login will give an other id to the server  if the requested id is allready reservedAcceptAlternateID = True # Database infoDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriverURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=Login=rootPassword=serverh5n1MaximumDbConnections=100 # Datapack root directory, defaults to current directory from which the server is started# DatapackRoot = C:/Work/tmp/DataPack # Define character name template# Example to use only : CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]{3,3}[A-Za-z0-9]*# will allow names with first capital letter, next three small letters,# and any (capital or not) letter or number, like ZbigN1eW# Most rational to have CnameTemplate=[A-Z][a-z]*# meaning names only of letters with first one capital, like Zbigniew# Default .* - any namy of any symbolsCnameTemplate=.*PetNameTemplate=.* # Maximum number of chars per account - Default 7 (0 = unlimited [7 is the client limit])CharMaxNumber = 7 # Define how many players are allowed to play simultaneously on your server.MaximumOnlineUsers=100  # Minimum and maximum protocol revision that server allow to connect.# You must keep MinProtocolRevision <= MaxProtocolRevision.MinProtocolRevision = 740MaxProtocolRevision = 746 
loginserver config

Code: Select all

# This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection for your server.# Usually you have to change the ExternalHostname option to# - 127.0.0.1 (if you want to play alone / testing purpose)# - LAN IP* (if you want to play from another computer in the network)# - WAN IP** (if you want to play with friends over internet)# - Questions? => http://l2jserver.com## * = If you want to get your LAN IP, simply choose "Start" => "Run..." then type "cmd" => "ipconfig"# **= If you want to get you WAN IP, visit http://www.whatismyip.com# =================================================================================================== # ================================================================# General server setting !!! REQUIRED to configure to everyone !!!# ================================================================ # This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostnameExternalHostname=93.177.183.217 # This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostnameInternalHostname=192.168.0.100 # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use * to bind on all available IPsLoginserverHostname=*LoginserverPort=2106# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets bannedLoginTryBeforeBan=10# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)LoginBlockAfterBan=600GMMinLevel=100 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPsLoginHostname=* # The port on which login will listen for GameServersLoginPort=9014 # If set to true any GameServer can register on your login's free slotsAcceptNewGameServer = False # If false, the licence (after the login) will not be shown# It is highly recomended for Account Seciurity to leave this option as defalut (True)ShowLicence = True # Database infoDriver=com.mysql.jdbc.Driver#Driver=org.hsqldb.jdbcDriver#Driver=com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDriverURL=jdbc:mysql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:hsqldb:hsql://localhost/l2jdb#URL=jdbc:sqlserver://localhost/database=l2jdb/user=sa/password=Login=rootPassword=serverh5n1MaximumDbConnections=10 # Useable values: "true" - "false", use this option to choose whether accounts will be created# automatically or not.AutoCreateAccounts=true # The delay in minutes after which the login updates the gameservers IP's (usefull when their ip is dynamic)IpUpdateTime=15  # ==============================================================# Test server setting, shoudnt be touched in online game server# ============================================================== Debug = FalseAssert = FalseDeveloper = False # Enforce GG Authorization from client# Login server will kick client if client bypassed GameGuard authenticationForceGGAuth=True #FloodProtection. time in msEnableFloodProtection=TrueFastConnectionLimit=15NormalConnectionTime=700FastConnectionTime=350MaxConnectionPerIP=50
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Need help with IP configs

Post by UnAfraid »

That revision is defiantly not for High Five support selection.
oto777

Post by oto777 »

There was no support page for interlude so I opened it here.

So can you help me? I don't think there is much difference between chronicles on this level
Tan
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Post by Tan »

Interlude is not supported anymore. topic to close
Some people believe in God... i believe in Music... some people pray..... I turn on Winamp
http://www.last.fm/user/L2jTan
oto777

Post by oto777 »

Okay, I get that it's not supported but I have same problem with any chronicle.
Assume it's High Five and not interlude. I face same problem no matter what chronicle I use, and all of the chronicles are same on this level so there is no practical difference
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

Moved to viewforum.php?f=82
Tan wrote:Interlude is not supported anymore. topic to close
We do not close topics because they are from previous chronicles, we keep them in legacy support area and give support if it is possible.