Lf Info On How To Make Guard's Atk Agro Boss'es.

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
TheEntei

Lf Info On How To Make Guard's Atk Agro Boss'es.

Post by TheEntei »

version = svn: E Working copy 'C:\Users\HOME\workspace\L2J_DataPack_BETA' is too old (format 10, created by Subversion 1.6)
builddate=23/05/2013 11:43
version = svn: E Working copy 'C:\Users\HOME\workspace\L2J_Server_BETA' is too old (format 10, created by Subversion 1.6)
builddate=23/05/2013 11:45

I leave my version's old. have no need for anything else. running a Freya client, everything works juust fine :D.

Okay So, Is The're Anyway that I can Make "Guard's" for example ID "31033" be Able To Attack A Agressive RaidBoss/Epic Boss? thank you for replies.

and also, anyway I can make a raid boss be agressive? thx again.
UnAfraid
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: Lf Info On How To Make Guard's Atk Agro Boss'es.

Post by UnAfraid »

Here's how to fix your 'is too old' problem
TheEntei

Post by TheEntei »

Lol Thank you, but Yh Already Knew About It, Was Just Asking On How To "Okay So, Is The're Anyway that I can Make "Guard's" for example ID "31033" be Able To Attack A Agressive RaidBoss/Epic Boss? thank you for replies."
Gries

Post by Gries »

TheEntei wrote:Lol Thank you, but Yh Already Knew About It, Was Just Asking On How To "Okay So, Is The're Anyway that I can Make "Guard's" for example ID "31033" be Able To Attack A Agressive RaidBoss/Epic Boss? thank you for replies."

Code: Select all

# ---------------------------------------------------------------------------# Guards# --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # True - Allows guards to attack aggressive mobs within range.# Default: FalseGuardAttackAggroMob = True
This might work.
Szponiasty
Advanced User
Advanced User

Post by Szponiasty »

Check this topic: viewtopic.php?f=82&t=27786
It's about guards to attack players above level 40. Do the same (modify knownlist to activate AI when boss is added to knownlist, and add proper attack rule to autoAttackCondition in L2AttackableAI).
And in the next chronicle they went into space, fighting the evil empire... In a galaxy far, far away xD