Creating a SVN to fork L2J

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
Silv3rMoon

Creating a SVN to fork L2J

Post by Silv3rMoon »

I wanna make myself Project SVN link same like

All Projects SVN Links

Postby Zoey76 ยป Wed Feb 01, 2012 4:35 pm
Chronicle 4: Scions of Destiny
Core: http://svn.l2jserver.com/branches/L2_GameServer_c4/
Datapack: http://svn.l2jdp.com/branches/C4_Datapack/

like that, i'm trying but i can't see how this exacly can happend?
Can someone support me!
Please...
Last edited by Zoey76 on Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title edited, they must be descriptive.
Silv3rMoon

Re: I'm looking for someone who actualy know.

Post by Silv3rMoon »

noone wanna tell?
Phear

Post by Phear »

"I'm looking for someone who actually knows....."

Perhaps you should first conspire to learn JAVA, and/or any programming language, before attempting to conjure your own, for profit, SVN/PROJECT.
(don't even post that BS, this isn't mine/for me/for profit bullshit here. Your attitude &
covetousness on MXC precedes your appearance here)

This is not MXC, and you are not praised as a god here. Perhaps also, you should watch how you treat others on other websites. Then, maybe, someone here would be willing to help your noob monkey arse...

Considering the ignorant entity you actually are, you won't gather much from this.... But in consideration of the premiss that you may actually gain some intellectual knowledge from this advisory, I congratulate you.

For those who do not know, this kid treats others as inferior monkeys on another well visited website. Then comes here and basically BEGS for help. I would advise, anyone & everyone, not to help him in any way/shape/form until, miraculously, he repents........ He will steal, sell, and publish your code/help/insight as if it was his own....... and degrade you in the process...........without even knowing you or anything about you...

Be warned..

Sincerely,
Phear3d

P.S. Nickelback was so fucking 5-10+ years ago.........AC/DC forever, grunge bitch.........
Q-Basic, VB, C# , Java Engineer
djmouse

Post by djmouse »

I've lolled :D
Phear

Post by Phear »

What comes around goes around.....

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you....... :mrgreen:
Q-Basic, VB, C# , Java Engineer
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Creating a SVN to fork L2J

Post by Zoey76 »

It's quite easy actually:
  • Go to Eclipse and download our source L2JWiki :: Eclipse
  • After you downloaded the projects you want to fork, right click on it -> Team -> Disconnect (Also delete SVN...)
  • Download and install VisualSVN Server following this guide VisualSVN Guide
  • Go back to Eclipse to the project, right click on it -> Team -> Share Project...
  • SVN -> Create new repository... -> Pick proper path -> Initial import comment -> Finish
Done :wink:

--Edit:
Please keep the forums wars at minimum, this is a place for serious people trying to learn :lol:

--Edit 2:
Where is my karma? Oh, wait we don't have such **** yet :twisted:

--Edit 3:
@Phear You are one of those persons that comes and goes that I respect from the L2J community, try to be the model to follow, this is open source world, we do a lot, we get so little, we still love it :P