can someone help me with this problem

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
DareStrike

can someone help me with this problem

Post by DareStrike »

If you want to receive support we need this info to help you properly.
» Find Revision
L2J Revision 9202:
L2JDP Revision 5652:

after the upgrade
done all spawn normally but when it ends not made deletes

Code: Select all

for (final L2Npc i : guests)                i.deleteMe();                        for (final L2Npc i : guards)                i.deleteMe();             

error

Code: Select all

java.lang.NullPointerExceptionat custom.GrandWedding.GrandWedding.onAdvEvent(GrandWedding.java:724)at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.quest.Quest.notifyEvent(Quest.java:583)at com.l2jserver.gameserver.model.quest.QuestTimer$ScheduleTimerTask.run(QuestTimer.java:45)at com.l2jserver.gameserver.ThreadPoolManager$RunnableWrapper.run(ThreadPoolManager.java:86)at java.util.concurrent.Executors$RunnableAdapter.call(Unknown Source)at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask$Sync.innerRun(Unknown Source)at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(Unknown Source)at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.access$201(Unknown Source)at java.util.concurrent.ScheduledThreadPoolExecutor$ScheduledFutureTask.run(Unknown Source)at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source) 
jurchiks

Re: can someone help me with this problem

Post by jurchiks »

guests/guards == null?
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.