Epilogue Problems

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
UchihaSV

Epilogue Problems

Post by UchihaSV »

L2J Revision: 4420
L2JDP Revision: 7664

Hi all. I have a problem with an epilogue. In short, I configured the server to start and entered the game. In the game, I ran and hit the mobs and I noticed that I have with the hotbar skills disappear. And in the inventory does not see things. Although the initial things were on me, but in the inventory was generally empty.

Then I downloaded another patch for the client and epilogue in play, and now in the inventory and hotbar see everything, but I do not have the NPC and any animation in any action other than combat. And no names at the NPC and I have. And as I write in the chat that either, the game crash.

Help me please.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Re: Epilogue Problems

Post by Zoey76 »

I think it might be wrong client, try to update those file, always within Epilogue version.