[FIXED] help with database installer for c5

Find the proper support area, Saga-Version.
Forum rules
READ NOW: L2j Forums Rules of Conduct
shaorod

[FIXED] help with database installer for c5

Post by shaorod »

hi, i recently started creating a c5 l2j server using the latest version from nightlies, but i have a problem with database_installer, when i put f in gameserver database selection, it shows me an error:
"ERROR(1064)<42000> at line 6: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual thats corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'TYPE=MyISAM' at line22"
, and the same error more times with different numbers in other lines
please if some one can help me, im new in the l2j area, and dont know what to do.
thanks for the cool stuff!
MELERIX
L2j Veteran
L2j Veteran

Re: help with database installer for c5

Post by MELERIX »

what mysql version are you using ?
shaorod

Post by shaorod »

im using mysql ver. 5.5.24, is that right?, and i have other problem so, when i try to register the server, i put any number, and gives me the message that the id is too high, and i saw the servername.xml and 0 its ok for bartz but nothing happens, its all related with mysql?
jurchiks

Post by jurchiks »

viewtopic.php?p=152190#p152190
TL;DR: change TYPE to ENGINE in all .sql files, MySQL 5.1 had 'TYPE' before.

P.S. it would be nice if some DP dev could commit these SQL fixes for the old forks so people don't have to ask questions like this.
If you have problems, FIRST TRY SOLVING THEM YOURSELF, and if you get errors, TRY TO ANALYZE THEM, and ONLY if you can't help it, THEN ask here.
Otherwise you will never learn anything if all you do is copy-paste!
Discussion breeds innovation.
Zoey76
L2j Inner Circle
L2j Inner Circle

Post by Zoey76 »

jurchiks wrote:viewtopic.php?p=152190#p152190
TL;DR: change TYPE to ENGINE in all .sql files, MySQL 5.1 had 'TYPE' before.

P.S. it would be nice if some DP dev could commit these SQL fixes for the old forks so people don't have to ask questions like this.
I have been thinking on that for a long time, but I was kinda lazy to donwload every datapack :D